Mika - no performance at Sziget?

suzie

I have just checked the official webpage of Sziget Festival and found that his name has been removed from the list of performers.:shocked:

(Previously his name was listed on among the main stage acts and it was the only one without a date).

Has anyone heard anything about it?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe...although he was never announced for the 9th, I only saw it here. The 2 previous days he is supposed to be in Ibiza, so one of those days can actually be swapped to Hungary. :wink2:

I can't see it anymore!!!!

I hope it's a mistake! I know that one french MFC must go there!

A trip like that to not see himn what a disappointment!

I'm sorry for the Hungarian fans to! I send an e-mail to know what happened!

Well, it is not only the Hungarian fans but all the other Eastern Europeans who were planning to come....:boxed:

I did not buy the ticket as the date was never announced officially and I hope that no one has bought them yet. You cannot replace Mika with Razorlight...

Anyway, I think I should now buy tickets for some other shows.. Somerset House must be sold out already but do you think I can get tickets outside the venue from ticket touts? (I prefer that one to going to muddy Glastonbury...)

Well, it is not only the Hungarian fans but all the other Eastern Europeans who were planning to come....:boxed:

I did not buy the ticket as the date was never announced officially and I hope that no one has bought them yet. You cannot replace Mika with Razorlight...

Anyway, I think I should now buy tickets for some other shows.. Somerset House must be sold out already but do you think I can get tickets outside the venue from ticket touts? (I prefer that one to going to muddy Glastonbury...)

I'm really really sorry for you. Which concert is near from you?

glastonbury is also much more expensive I believe..

maybe you can try for the autumn gigs in the uk? you may find some low cost flight.. good luck!

sorry for ya all, guys. that plainly sucks! :thumbdown:

sorry for ya all, guys. that plainly sucks! :thumbdown:

Yes, it does...:sneaky2:

Actually, I was thinking about waiting till he performs in or near a city where I happen to stay at that particular time on business but there is no serious chance of that to happen....

I can't believe until early February I had to travel to London nearly every other week for 4 months and now that he is doing gigs over there, there is nothing coming up...