Mfc Mika Laugh Mentioned In An Interview!!!

Jolene

We had the chance to "Roast a Rock Star" during Mika's Aussie visit and had to send in a question. I asked if he knew there was a ringtone of his laugh- they used the question and played it for him!!! I cannot believe it!!!!http://music.ninemsn.com.au/playlist.aspx?sectionid=2465&sectionname=artistfeature&subsectionid=8986&subsectionname=roastarockstar&categoryid=2555

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, can this be uploaded to utube?:wink2:

I can't play it for some reason???

Doesn't work here either, it keeps buffering and buffering and the only thing I have seen so far is 'Hi, I'm Mika...'. So I am waiting for a version that my pc likes to play! :wink2:

Doesn't work here either, it keeps buffering and buffering and the only thing I have seen so far is 'Hi, I'm Mika...'. So I am waiting for a version that my pc likes to play! :wink2:

Ok I guess I have to be patient...:blowup:

I've been waitin for 15min:boxed: .....but it's WORTH!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

It took me 25 min but it worked and I loved it! :thumb_yello:

What a contrast with the Chubby Bunny interview! So childish in that one (I love it too!) and so serious in this one. And wearing the same shirt in both interviews, which makes the contrast even bigger. :wink2:

The ringtone is cool and it is even cooler that they played it to him. :biggrin2:

Well going on what everyone else is saying, since I still can't play the damn thing!!!, Mika can play to different audiences then...multiple personality perhaps???:naughty: