Hi Everyone!!!

dreamcatcher

Happy to be here, part of this amazing "secret society"!!!

After signing in I got a message from mikablog, so here I am!

I first heard of MIKA a few months ago. I was in the hospital (yep, actually I am a Clown for the kids hospitalized, every Saturdays and Sundays), I turned on the radio to cheer up the kids and... tadaaa!! MIKA was on air with GRACE KELLY! Wow... what an amazing, crazy mix of happy, jumping and coloured sounds! Well, we all ended up dancing, jumping and "singing" with MIKA. At once we all forgot the sadness of the place we were, no pain anymore, actually we were not jumping in a room of a hospital but in the sky, free and happy. I'll never forget the kids faces... For this I do want to thank MIKA from the bottom of my heart, for having given the kids life, joy, a moment careless and fear free. A true miracle happened. Thanks to MIKA... So, thank you, dear MIKA...

and thank you all!!!

dreamcatcher

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really beautiful Dreamcatcher. That brought a tear to my eye.

Welcome to the MFC forum, and have a wonderul time here.

Welcome home Dreamcatcher !! I loved your wonderful story too.... very moving ... & I'm sure Mika will love it the most !!!:wub2: :wub2:

What country are you from ??

I first heard of MIKA a few months ago. I was in the hospital (yep, actually I am a Clown for the kids hospitalized, every Saturdays and Sundays), I turned on the radio to cheer up the kids and... tadaaa!! MIKA was on air with GRACE KELLY! Wow... what an amazing, crazy mix of happy, jumping and coloured sounds! Well, we all ended up dancing, jumping and "singing" with MIKA. At once we all forgot the sadness of the place we were, no pain anymore, actually we were not jumping in a room of a hospital but in the sky, free and happy. I'll never forget the kids faces... For this I do want to thank MIKA from the bottom of my heart, for having given the kids life, joy, a moment careless and fear free. A true miracle happened. Thanks to MIKA... So, thank you, dear MIKA...

and thank you all!!!

dreamcatcher

hope u enjoy it here !!!!!! micafan:cool:

and thank you all!!!

dreamcatcher

Wow, :shocked: When i was reading it i just get goosebumps,

Im sorry for my defective englisch, :wink2: