mikamyspace

sinisthepier

ok...and what`s the criteria on wich they chose future members? at least that way,we`ll know not to try in vain

they want your names, fore and sur, country, D.O.B, email and the rest of the stuff is optional but you want to fill it in to improve your chances.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they want your names, fore and sur, country, D.O.B, email and the rest of the stuff is optional but you want to fill it in to improve your chances.

But I only clicked in ADD FRIEND

should I send him a private message , then?

On the Mikasounds SS it says you have to put your copy of LICM into your computer in order to join. Does anyone know more about that? Do you need an English or American version to get in?

Mine was working, the link opened and I could download the 4 presents and access to the site and register as a special guest. I'm in France.

but this one`s like,you type in email adress and ur in... :blink:

yeah. i had just typed in my e-mail and i was in.

no but it's the myspace one. mikamyspace i'm in...that's easy but it's the MMMM and secret society at myspace i can't get in either. everytime i click add friend, they say i already have a pending friend request :(

i actually posted about this on another thread...yeah i wish we knew wat is in the secret society!

I don't think he accepts a lot of people in his secret society so good luck with that!

But he usually does for his other myspace. I'm sure if you just click on add to a friends that he'll eventually add you

im a secret society member, so that just proves anyone can get in! it was wierd, cso everyone was trying for ages, and i tried once, and got in....i think memebers get ticket discounts too....well, i did at least

im a secret society member, so that just proves anyone can get in! it was wierd, cso everyone was trying for ages, and i tried once, and got in....i think memebers get ticket discounts too....well, i did at least

OMG! I WANT be a member!! tell us...what you can see in this space?

I am soooo courious!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

That's crrraaazzyy! Tell us your secret :bleh::wink2: