Urgent: Help Its For Sivan To Go To Sf!!!

valv

help, i was suppose to drive sivan and her firends to a mika show in la, but my parents wont let me anymore becuase i came home late! now they dont have anyone to drive them up, if anyone is in the LA region and they want a free sf ticket please resond and ill give you her number or ill giver her yours. URGENT!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same here. i'm so sorry for you all...:shocked:

I'm in OZ !! URGENT MESSAGE TO GET SIVAN & SUMMER TO THE NEXT GIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES THIS MEAN SHE MISSES OUT ON ONE OF HER GIGS ???!!!:shocked::blink:

WHAT!!! noooo!!! I wish i could drive you guys!!!!!! I completely would, but, i cannot drive, and i know my parents or sister or anyone else i know that can drive isnt willing to drive up there!!!!!! O MY GOODNESS NOO!!! Sivan, Summer, i hope soooo much that you get a ride ovver there!!!!!! im soo sorry!!!!!! I'll ask people, but i highly doubt anyone i know will drive you guys!!!theres still hope!!!! dont give up!!!!!!! <33333

*hugs*

btw, last night, was phenomenal!

it was so great to actually meet you guys!!!!

WHAT!!! noooo!!! I wish i could drive you guys!!!!!! I completely would, but, i cannot drive, and i know my parents or sister or anyone else i know that can drive isnt willing to drive up there!!!!!! O MY GOODNESS NOO!!! Sivan, Summer, i hope soooo much that you get a ride ovver there!!!!!! im soo sorry!!!!!! I'll ask people, but i highly doubt anyone i know will drive you guys!!!theres still hope!!!! dont give up!!!!!!! <33333

*hugs*

btw, last night, was phenomenal!

it was so great to actually meet you guys!!!!

Did you get to meet him ???!!!:wub2:

When there's a will, there's a way :thumb_yello: (I know 'coz I'm driving 9 hours from to get to Chicago for Monday's concert!)!

And from what I read in one thread (can't remember where) she was a Lollipop girl on stage at the Avalon in L.A. last night!

That is the ultimate incentive to do anything to go to another MIKA concert! Whether she rented a car, took a train, bus, cab - I would be very surprised if Sivan & Summer didn't find a way! :biggrin2:

When there's a will, there's a way :thumb_yello: (I know 'coz I'm driving 9 hours from to get to Chicago for Monday's concert!)!

And from what I read in one thread (can't remember where) she was a Lollipop girl on stage at the Avalon in L.A. last night!

That is the ultimate incentive to do anything to go to another MIKA concert! Whether she rented a car, took a train, bus, cab - I would be very surprised if Sivan & Summer didn't find a way! :biggrin2:

yeah, same here

they are everywhere where mika is, and they have to keep it that way!!!

i cant wait to hear from them!! im nervous...