Mikagasmic Videos

Scut Monkey

I just watched 'THE' video. I was not ready to see Mika in that way... yet i liked it:blush-anim-cl: You people are corrupting my mind!!!!:biggrin2: And its not half bad either! Now I';m off to corrupt my mind further with your toehgr videos!:mf_rosetinted:

We're Eeevoool *mwhahaha* :devil: and Angels :angel_not: at the same time :biggrin2:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Scut Monkey, for starting this thread, getting all links to the Mikagasmic videos in one place and for taking the time to make downloadable files!!! I also have to say I totally agree with your timeline of this particular video (watch at 0:45, 2:15. 2:37 and 3:03)....although sometimes it takes me a bit to get past the 0:45 Lilmot repeat loop.:blush-anim-cl::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

This is one of my favorite threads, a nice place to visit before bedtime. thanks again! :thumb_yello:

Lilmot

QUOTE:

Lilmot, that video is amazing! Suspenders snapping and pelvic thrusting at 0:45, the big girl wrapping herself around him at 2:15, dancing with both big girls at 2:37, shaking his bum at the crowd at 3:03. It’s a record-breaking Mikagasmic video. I am definitely going to upload an avi of that one! :shocked:

To do:

1) Jass's fingerlicious request.

2) Lilmot's Mikagasmic spectacular!

3) Natie's videos.

Gotta watch these videos again... Gotta watch these videos again... Gotta watch these videos again...

I'm worried for me... Mika is turning me into a crazy video obsessed psycho who's starting to need her Mika dose even more often every day! :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Gotta watch these videos again... Gotta watch these videos again... Gotta watch these videos again...

I'm worried for me... Mika is turning me into a crazy video obsessed psycho who's starting to need her Mika dose even more often every day! :mf_lustslow::roftl:

don't tell me!:biggrin2:

Wow :blink: Have you seen the video posted by Nani Summer in the "mika at fillmore" thread? Beautiful quality :

and definitely a

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5485&page=2

Hope I got the link right, i'm a bit

OMG !! Thanks for that lilmot ... I've just died & gone to heaven !!

THIS VID. IS ESSENTIAL VIEWING FOR THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE !!!!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2::wink2::naughty::mf_rosetinted: AND MUST BE PLACED ON HERE IMMEDIATELY !!!!! * passes out*

No one thought it possible for "the" video, Mika's performance of Sweet Dreams at the Forum in Sydney, to be beaten. That is, until nani summer shared her video of Mika's performance of Sweet Dreams at the Fillmore. An easier-to-use link to her video is posted below and in the first post of this thread. Watch at your own peril. ;)

:Update:

Nani summer: Sweet Dreams (The Fillmore)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=267351&postcount=14 (MySpace video link)

Holy **** of Johnny!!!

Know this have got to be 'THE' video :mf_lustslow:

Summer you are so incredibly lucky I'm gonna cry :shocked:

And Scut thought you weren't gonna come till Thu xD

Glad you did though ;)

No one thought it possible for "the" video, Mika's performance of Sweet Dreams at the Forum in Sydney, to be beaten. That is, until nani summer shared her video of Mika's performance of Sweet Dreams at the Fillmore. An easier-to-use link to her video is posted below and in the first post of this thread. Watch at your own peril. ;)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=267351&postcount=14 (MySpace video link)

omg! :blowup::mf_lustslow:

Yeah, this beats 'The' video! :shocked: I watched it in the morning and my jaw is still on the floor. It's hard picking it up. :shocked::mf_lustslow::naughty:

Jebus!:mf_lustslow:

oh my gooooooooood!!! only now I managed to watch summer's video til the end (yesterday it kept stopping for some reason in the middle of it)

I'm officially DEAD!!

gotta watch it again!

Is there a possibility to get a downloadable version of the Sweet Dreams video? Possessing it could stop me from trembling (withdrawal symptoms!)

I'm all the time like :shocked: OMG, what if the connection breaks down?? I won't be able to watch THE video :shocked: ...