Mikagasmic Videos

Scut Monkey

Too bad my sound sucks. I think the important thing is that we get to SEE him dry humping the air. =] Once again <3This thread!

Hey I love your avatar

How do you do it

PLEASE TEACH ME!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem! I took videos to share with the world! I love love love your avatar by the way<3 He IS an angel <3

Aaw, thank you!

Yes, He is an angel, and I think that god is missing him.

Hey I love your avatar

How do you do it

PLEASE TEACH ME!

This is how I make my avatars:

I pick my favorite Mika picture.

I open it in the program 'paint' and do whatever I want with it.. like I write my user name.. maybe add hearts.. anything! Then I save it and upload it into my photobucket. From there I go to back onto the MFC site. click on home then click the picture of my current avatar. I scroll down to 'Custom Avatar', choose oprion 1 "

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website" and put the photobucket link right there!

You would probably be able to upload the pic from your computer (option 2) but my computer wont let me do that for some reason!

Heres a link to an avatar I'm not using! It's up for grabs =]

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/Fuzzy52kiwi/icon-Mikasing.jpg

I open it in the program 'paint' and do whatever I want with it.. like I write my user name.. maybe add hearts.. anything! Then I save it and upload it into my photobucket. From there I go to back onto the MFC site. click on home then click the picture of my current avatar. I scroll down to 'Custom Avatar', choose oprion 1 "

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website" and put the photobucket link right there!

You would probably be able to upload the pic from your computer (option 2) but my computer wont let me do that for some reason!

omg, love that avatar!

Thank you for letting us know how to do avatars.....I am going to practise right now.....

Here's another Mikagasmic video spotted by Ioana:
. The suspender teasing and dirty dancing that he does at 0:17 should not be legal...

I need to update the list in the first post in this thread next weekend. For now, keep the videos coming. ;)

Mmmm...now that definitely cheered me up...:wub2:

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the the Official Thread for Mikagasmic* videos!

Post your videos or links to your videos, state the time where the Mikagasmic moment(s) is, give credit to the person who contributed it and, most importantly, enjoy and share!

Mellody: Big Girl (The Avalon, L.A.) (Version 2) (watch at 0:38)

(YouTube link)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u5slya (downloadable avi format)

* The term 'Mikagasm' was first used by ThatPinkShock. Thanks to her ingenuity, others have been able to coin spin-off terms such as 'Mikagasmic', 'Mikagasmicness' and 'Mikagasmaniacs' (the new official title of The Perv Group).

ooo hhahha awesome! the Big Girl video is the video i took @ that amazing concert!!! I couldve grabbed his nice ass if i wanted to. really. i was right in front of him with the most perfect, heavenly view...

I took that video.

ooo hhahha awesome! the Big Girl video is the video i took @ that amazing concert!!! I couldve grabbed his nice ass if i wanted to. really. i was right in front of him with the most perfect, heavenly view...

I took that video.

You would have been LEGEND if you had grabbed it! Or even attempted it! I don't have the balls atoms to do that, even though I most certainly want to...:wub2::roftl:

Here's another Mikagasmic video spotted by Ioana:
. The suspender teasing and dirty dancing that he does at 0:17 should not be legal...

I need to update the list in the first post in this thread next weekend. For now, keep the videos coming. ;)

omg, Me likes! :wub2:

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...