2007-06: Los Angeles - Im Back From Last Night, Mika, In LA

findingmywords

Mika presented her as "a friend from college" but I'm pretty sure it was Lollipop girl.

in which case if it is her (as the happy ending singer AND lollipop girl), then she's a friend from college lol. xDDD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in that third picture, is that yasmine or the background?

yupp!! heres a pic of mika and yasmine...

DSC09420.jpg[/img]

Findingmywords, that was a really good report! :thumb_yello: Sounds absolutely amazing, and now I can start panicing 'cause I'm going to see Mika in London next month! :wub2:

Can you tell what the set list was like? Almost the whole concert is on YouTube and I'd like to watch the videos in right order. :naughty:

oooo yaaaayy!!!!!! im so excited for you!!!!!!! you are going to have the most amazing time of your life!!!!!!!!!

heres the signed setlist!!!!!!!!!DSC09425.jpg[/img]

oh why reading all your reports makes me soo excited :blink:

sounds like you had such a fantastic time!!!

and an even bigger OMG sivan as a lollipo girl ...do you have any pictures of her on stage? :cool:

haha yessss i did have a super fantastic time!!!! no, sadly, i dont have any pics of her on stage. i wish i did!!! but no..

oooo yaaaayy!!!!!! im so excited for you!!!!!!! you are going to have the most amazing time of your life!!!!!!!!!

heres the signed setlist

Thank you! :) I already know 17th of July will be the best day of my whole life! :naughty::wub2:

DSC09417.jpg

AREN'T THAT GOOD?:shocked:

What do you call this photo of Luke in particular? It's fabulous!

Thanks!

dcdeb <76(ish) HOURS TO MIKA IN DC!!!>

findingmywords thank you so much for the report (amazing) and the pics :wub2: :wub2: and the vid of big girl! love that song!...and all the other!!! you've been so lucky to have the pass!!!

findingmywords, could you by any chance change your signature so that it fits in a normal common monitor's size range? No offence, but it makes me crazy having to scroll sideways all the time on my annoying touchpad :blink:

Oh, and I must not forget to say: THANK YOU for that amazing report! It is so kind of you to share that amesome experience with us! Thanks! :flowers2:

findingmywords, could you by any chance change your signature so that it fits in a normal common monitor's size range? No offence, but it makes me crazy having to scroll sideways all the time on my annoying touchpad :blink:

ooo ok.

so thats why its doing that!!! haha

thanks!

im sorry!!!!!

i didnt notice!!! i thought it was just my computer being stupid...

sorry!!! ill change it right now!!!

<33333

ooo ok.

so thats why its doing that!!! haha

thanks!

im sorry!!!!!

i didnt notice!!! i thought it was just my computer being stupid...

sorry!!! ill change it right now!!!

<33333

Haha, thanks, I didn't want to be a pain for I first thought it was done intentionally .... :biggrin2: (what I could totally understand after last night:wink2: )

Your pics are awesome, BTW and you are really pretty :thumb_yello:

Haha, thanks, I didn't want to be a pain for I first thought it was done intentionally .... :biggrin2: (what I could totally understand after last night:wink2: )

Your pics are awesome, BTW and you are really pretty :thumb_yello:

your welcome!! haha. o my goodness thats so nice! thank you!!! you are so kind! haha

sounds like you had an AMAZING time !!!!!!

im so happy for you :D

haha yep

thank you!!!!!!!!

it was absolutelly amazing...

OMG! what a great, fantastic, super night you've had!! i'm excited for you, can you believe it? i'm speachless, seriously i am..

i'm so happy for you! (and a bit jealous, i admit:bleh: )

And SIVAN!! holy god, siv! you as a lollipop girl! so finally you dressed up fancy!!!:naughty: does a luckier mika fan exist? i'm sure when you'll be back you're gonna write everything in details!! we're dying to know how was your meeting with THE MAN!!

awww haha thank you you guys!!!!!!

no actually, i cannot believe it...

you know that feeling that you get after these things, like, you had such an amazing time and then, its over just like that, and, idk, i cant describe it....

its the feeling you get after meeting your idol.... thats what it is....

i have kind of a jet lag feeling, but, instead, its, concert lag or something.

idk, it feels like it was all i dream.

ok, i know now..... its the feeling of, i dont know what to do with myself now, since, ive had the best whole day and night of my life, and, now, all i can do is wait and wait until another amazing mika concert to go to.

mann, i wish going to his concerts was like my whole life, haha

idk..... its quite strange, and i must say, i really hate this feeling (the jet lag ish feeling, not the amazing joy feeling of going to his gig)

this is what ive been waitin for for so long now, and it was even better than i expected, and, now, its over.....

haha, i just went pretty deep there haha

I KNOW!!! sivan, you are the luckiest person i have ever met!!!!!!!!! i am so jealous of you....... seriously...... you rock!!! haha

hope you had an amazing and perfect time and im completely sure you did!!!

i cant wait to hear from you!!!! hurry up and get back here so you can update!!!!!!<333333333333

you know that feeling that you get after these things, like, you had such an amazing time and then, its over just like that, and, idk, i cant describe it....

ok, i know now..... its the feeling of, i dont know what to do with myself now, since, ive had the best whole day and night of my life, and, now, all i can do is wait and wait until another amazing mika concert to go to.

idk..... its quite strange, and i must say, i really hate this feeling (the jet lag ish feeling, not the amazing joy feeling of going to his gig)

this is what ive been waitin for for so long now, and it was even better than i expected, and, now, its over.....

I KNOW!!! sivan, you are the luckiest person i have ever met!!!!!!!!! i am so jealous of you....... seriously...... you rock!!! haha

i cant wait to hear from you!!!! hurry up and get back here so you can update!!!!!!<333333333333

wow....i can understand you, and maybe you don't even remember every single thing that happened, every moment of the day...you've been so lucky!!!

wow....i can understand you, and maybe you don't even remember every single thing that happened, every moment of the day...you've been so lucky!!!

yea, its like i have short term memory loss or something...

like it went thru 1 ear and out the other....

and i barely remember.... which makes me sooo soo sadd....

and i remember the unimportant parts.....like waiting in line, or running up to the stage you know?

haha

all i know is, it was the best night of my liife

and when i watch the video on you tube of any other world, i feel like crying, and when i see him smiling while the crowd sings along, it makes me love him even more (if thats possible) haha

o and if i may say.... mika has the most beautiful hands i have ever seen. i couldnt stop looking @ his hands when he signed stuff...

i just decided im gonna invent a time machine to go back and relive the whole concert.....and meeting him...

i cannot wait for the next concert...

you know what? mika should haave i amazing, huge concert, just for the members of the MFC. i just decided that....

i think i should go take a nap now. i have nothing else to do, and, i just need one for everything to sink in....

i love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

<333333 *hugs*

DSC09414.jpg

oh. my. god. :shocked: :shocked: this pic isn't awful at all, it's SO DAMN CUTE, SEXY, EVERYTHING!!! i absolutely LOVE it!! :wub2: :wub2: gawd i swear i couldn't have kept my hands away from his hair if i had been there! (good for him that i wasn't! :naughty: ) this pic just makes me wanna put my fingers into his hair and move it out of his face. yeah i AM mika's curl holder (as you can see in my title), even if his curls are temporarily gone! :naughty:

oh. my. god. :shocked: :shocked: this pic isn't awful at all, it's SO DAMN CUTE, SEXY, EVERYTHING!!! i absolutely LOVE it!! :wub2: :wub2: gawd i swear i couldn't have kept my hands away from his hair if i had been there! (good for him that i wasn't! :naughty: ) this pic just makes me wanna put my fingers into his hair and move it out of his face. yeah i AM mika's curl holder (as you can see in my title), even if his curls are temporarily gone! :naughty:

id give up anything to be mika's brush!

sounds like mika seperation anxiety and or mikapression .

haha i think i may have both....

heres a video of Relax that shows how close i am!!!!!!

sorry for my insane singing + screaming. i know, its really annoying...... i know, im crazy..... my friend told me it sounds like an exorcism hhaaha.

haha i think i may have both....

heres a video of Relax that shows how close i am!!!!!!

sorry for my insane singing + screaming. i know, its really annoying...... i know, im crazy..... my friend told me it sounds like an exorcism hhaaha.

:shocked:

i'd have to say you were just a LITTLE excited!:naughty:

you can hardly even hear mika!:roftl: :roftl:

I agree! (Have already had my "one" MIKA concert, felt same)

Or it's like a sugar rush, then you have the low.

Or its like a high (have never done drugs though) then you experience withdrawal. That's why we go here, to the MFC, for help. This place is kinda like our MIKALCOHOLiC ANonYMous for support.

I agree! (Have already had my "one" MIKA concert, felt same)

Or it's like a sugar rush, then you have the low.

Or its like a high (have never done drugs though) then you experience withdrawal. That's why we go here, to the MFC, for help. This place is kinda like our MIKALCOHOLiC ANonYMous for support.

haha yeah....

its our Rehab....

i love this place...

I wanna go to another one right now so badd!!!! aahh!

yeah, i absolutely agree too...