2007-06: Los Angeles - Im Back From Last Night, Mika, In LA

findingmywords

i saw some of the show..not all from the side of the stage... i got to b a lollipop girl because kathleen fro the butterfly lounge was there and we talked before the show.... her sister to (she was her sister...i think..thats what mini told me...she came to the show to and know kathleen so i hope im not wrong).

so i talked to them and told them its so cool they get to b big girls on stage and that my dream would be to b a lillipop girl

so after we went in and i was allready front row center! they called me! and i didnt know why!

so i went with her to the dressing room all shocked...and than they told me i would be one!

got dressed... went out to give away lollipops... and during the show i watched it from the side...and some of it i was in the dressing room chillin...lol

theres a lot more to say! but i will later!!! ok?!

hugs

I'm so happy for you SIVAN :wub2: :wub2:

Another dream came true.. you're an official lollipop girl yyaaaay :biggrin2:

You're not only a fan of Mika but also a friend and that roooooooooocks :punk:

If you weren't such a nice, wonderful, gorgeous, pretty girl I would be very jealous but I'm not... ok, maybe I am a bit but in a really good way :wink2::naughty: ( but I think it's normal for a person who fancy Mika)

But leastly I'm just veerrrry happy for you !!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sivan! Thanks for even just a little taste of your experience! Cannot, repeat,

can NOT wait to read the rest and see photos!

Woo hoo!

dcdeb <2 days 5 hours 35 minutes to MIKA in DC!!!>

haha thanks you guys! youre so nice!

OMG SIVAN!!!! come on girlie!!! i cannot wait to hear about every single thing that happened!!!! yeah, get sleep though!! you need the energy for your fingers to type type type!!!!! you crazy psycho lolipop girl!!!!

o and,u know what i just realized last night? i realized, that, on friday, mika was wearing lime green underwear. The thing is, that same exact night, i wore lime green underwear, like identical to his. How awesome is that!!! and i was gonna wear these other underewear that i had, but i couldnt find them, so i was like "fine, ill just wear these" and to have mika and me wear like the same exact underwear that night, is just amazing. And the color is exactly the same. Maybe thats why i was so lucky..... hahahah

it awesome...

haha thanks you guys! youre so nice!

OMG SIVAN!!!! come on girlie!!! i cannot wait to hear about every single thing that happened!!!! yeah, get sleep though!! you need the energy for your fingers to type type type!!!!! you crazy psycho lolipop girl!!!!

o and,u know what i just realized last night? i realized, that, on friday, mika was wearing lime green underwear. The thing is, that same exact night, i wore lime green underwear, like identical to his. How awesome is that!!! and i was gonna wear these other underewear that i had, but i couldnt find them, so i was like "fine, ill just wear these" and to have mika and me wear like the same exact underwear that night, is just amazing. And the color is exactly the same. Maybe thats why i was so lucky..... hahahah

it awesome...

Wow those totally has to be your lucky pants xD

haha i think i may have both....

heres a video of Relax that shows how close i am!!!!!!

sorry for my insane singing + screaming. i know, its really annoying...... i know, im crazy..... my friend told me it sounds like an exorcism hhaaha.

Oh my god that's insane!!! I just watched both of your videos and, seriously, I felt like screaming too :roftl: I could totally imagine how exciting it must have been for you all that got to see him!! Especially when he first came on and then when he was standing like RIGHT over you! Woooow! Whenever I end up getting to see him live I know I'll be screaming just as loud! Hopefully I won't faint though :roftl: I already feel lightheaded just from the video..

Oh wow!!!!!! I'm all excited reading this!!!!

Reminds me of Brum! LOL!!!!

I nearly had a heart attack when Mika got me on stage! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still buzzin' from it all!!! :naughty:

Being Mika's first ever fan on stage is summat i'll treasure for life!!!

Sivan, you must be so so happy!! I'm made up for you hun and i cannot wait to hear the rest!!

Well Done you!!! :thumb_yello:

i saw some of the show..not all from the side of the stage... i got to b a lollipop girl because kathleen fro the butterfly lounge was there and we talked before the show.... her sister to (she was her sister...i think..thats what mini told me...she came to the show to and know kathleen so i hope im not wrong).

so i talked to them and told them its so cool they get to b big girls on stage and that my dream would be to b a lillipop girl :)

so after we went in and i was allready front row center! they called me! and i didnt know why!

so i went with her to the dressing room all shocked...and than they told me i would be one!

got dressed... went out to give away lollipops... :D and during the show i watched it from the side...and some of it i was in the dressing room chillin...lol

theres a lot more to say! but i will later!!! ok?!

hugs

omg you are so lucky!! I'm happy you had such an amazing time!

can't wait for the full report! but first make sure that you get to sleep enough!

Oh wow!!!!!! I'm all excited reading this!!!!

Reminds me of Brum! LOL!!!!

I nearly had a heart attack when Mika got me on stage! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still buzzin' from it all!!! :naughty:

Being Mika's first ever fan on stage is summat i'll treasure for life!!!

Sivan, you must be so so happy!! I'm made up for you hun and i cannot wait to hear the rest!!

Well Done you!!! :thumb_yello:

:tears::emot-sad: me........:crybaby:

We must have been on either side of Summer and her sis because I think only the four of us could take up the room at the front of the stage =D Very cool! It was a great view, wasn't it!? xD It was a great night and so amazing to finally chill with Sivan and Summer (though Sivan left us early on) and see some people again ^.^ What a fantastic show! I was so psyched about Happy Ending, i had been hoping he would do it at the Avalon, and then the two new covers and, of course, when he stripped down & played that trash can like there was no tomorrow =D Good times! I wish I could have met him this time, I was certain I would finally ge tthe chance, but no matter. Theres always the next concer, right?

Oh I remember you now!!!!!!!!

haha

You have black hair and glasses right? And were wearing a black shirt right?

We must have been on either side of Summer and her sis because I think only the four of us could take up the room at the front of the stage =D Very cool! It was a great view, wasn't it!? xD It was a great night and so amazing to finally chill with Sivan and Summer (though Sivan left us early on) and see some people again ^.^ What a fantastic show! I was so psyched about Happy Ending, i had been hoping he would do it at the Avalon, and then the two new covers and, of course, when he stripped down & played that trash can like there was no tomorrow =D Good times! I wish I could have met him this time, I was certain I would finally ge tthe chance, but no matter. Theres always the next concer, right?

haha yeah, i was right next to summer, but then my friend squeezed in between us, so i was 1 away from summer. Were you right next to her or something? That spot was seriously the most perfect spot you could be. At the little platform that stuck out was the most perfect spot....

That night was absolutely amazing...

I didnt see you there though!!!!!

Well, next time...

I actually met him!!!! I didnt have a conversation with him, but Fmbm did, you lucky girl!!!!! Next time me and mika will have a full on conversation together.... I hope..

• 1 year later...
:blink::lmfao: Wow... I just realized how annoying I sound when I post... :lmao:

I think it was worse before... Hahaha... ahh

Awww no you don't! Mine was much worse. I was like extreme fangirl (and still am) :naughty:

Well you are. I don't know about me :lol3:

What... about the fan girls thing?

Psscchfft of course you're a fan girl. You're a "fan" and a "girl" :bleh: Simple!

:roll1:

So about that tea place... it's AMAZING. I love it. I'm like obsessed with it now. So if you come down here, we have to go. :naughty:

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007-06: Los Angeles - Im Back From Last Night, Mika, In LA