Mika???

phoebe_199

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no that IS him.

For starters, how many people are called MICA PENNIMAN?

Not only that, someone had a CD with him in it. Something about Pilgrims or something? and that was the photo included or something?

There are other pictures of him with straight hair you know lol

yeah cute!!! i would like to see more pics of him with straight hair though....although i do love his hair the way it is now!!! as it gets longer, it get curlier (well for some ppl - my bro is like that his hair was pretty straight and then it started getting long and curly)

Awwwwwww:blush-anim-cl: he's such a cutie:wub2:

nice now tho right......tell me u prefere him older >.< hahahaha

*jokes! just messsssing yeh pretty cute...

awww thats what he looked like when he has the mick taken out of him at schoool... bieng called *fag* *gay* and thangs' like that

and he wore a dicky bow and wiered clothes aparently *he sed*

wait his clothes are normal here...!!!!! its wiered to think how many gurls/guys fancy him now...and how back then * his lil innocent face* had nooo idea... kinda cute :):)

yeah cute!!! i would like to see more pics of him with straight hair though....although i do love his hair the way it is now!!! as it gets longer, it get curlier (well for some ppl - my bro is like that his hair was pretty straight and then it started getting long and curly)

Yep, and some people get curly hair later in life. I have two cousins who had straight hair until they got into their teen years and it turned curly. I think Mika's hair is somewhat curly and then they curl it a little more to make it look good ... jmo!

Yep, and some people get curly hair later in life. I have two cousins who had straight hair until they got into their teen years and it turned curly. I think Mika's hair is somewhat curly and then they curl it a little more to make it look good ... jmo!

same here!! my friend had straight here and now its sooo curly!! <3

and i can imagine lil Mica as Chubby Bunny!! <3 :wub2:

i'm sorry if it has been posted before

but i'm just figuring out if he's mika or not

1180579541.jpg

awww now that is sweet! who would have made fun of that? :wub2:

if you look at him closely and then look at mikas face now its easily to tell that its him!