Mika Birthday Party!!!!!

Ioana

Sasje,listen,have you invited people outside MFC too? It woyuld be fun,the more the merryer,and we wanna spread the Mika Virus around,don`t we? And it`s deffinetley easyer for them to come,since they`r locals :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sasje,listen,have you invited people outside MFC too? It woyuld be fun,the more the merryer,and we wanna spread the Mika Virus around,don`t we? And it`s deffinetley easyer for them to come,since they`r locals :D

Nope.. I didn't invite people outside MFC, cause I don't want to take the risk for some people to come that will make only trouble...:boxed:

But if you want to bring someone, you can..:wink2:

No problem..:thumb_yello:

Nope.. I didn't invite people outside MFC, cause I don't want to take the risk for some people to come that will make only trouble...:boxed:

But if you want to bring someone, you can..:wink2:

No problem..:thumb_yello:

I was thinking some of your friends that might like him ,like people you trust of course

Mine would come...but we`re a bit far away,and I`m the only big psycho here :lol3:

I wanna be co-captian:naughty:

Anyways, The point about having a party without Mika? Simple. We're insane and we should celebrate the birthday of our master.:biggrin2:

Age? Doesn't matter, you're in good hands, it's not like we bite, we aren't dirty old man who will rape you, no no no, we are very nice:naughty:

Location? Probably in Limburg, but if Sasje can't come (Which I hope won't happen) it could be somewhere else. But let's all hope and pray that Sasje will be there to help us with this insane idea

How to get our boy there? I'll leave that to Ioana and girl, if you need assistance, I'll be there just share me your plan!

Costs? Free

MFC outsiders? Allowed, only if they like Mika ofcourse!!

Questions?:biggrin2:

Guest minimeissner
Ok,so IngievV and Sasje want to organize this

mikaparty.png

Yeeeaaah we the Dutchies are throwing a B-day party . So far, we already have 9 Mikafans who want to come. But we need more! We need more Mikafans to make it fantastic! It doesn't matter where you're from, what language you speak (Although if you could speak Englsih, it would be nice ) Every MikaFanclub member is invited to this amazing party. There will be Mika Music, games and so much more and even an amazing cake! There's no charge, the only thing you have to do in order to get there is to pm Sasje. Ofcourse there's a dressing code which (How surprising) is: Mika themed! So come in as bright colours as you possibly can, as a Lollipop girl or perhaps even Billy Brown, it doesn't matter as long as it's Mika-ish (Braces are allowed as well )

So we really hope we'll see you at our party, Location will be revealed shortly, but first

AND what I was thinking is the following:

To GET MIKA TO COME!!!!

I was thinking 20th of August after checking his Tour Calender...or smth close to that,cuz he`s playin 18 and 19th in London. So if you get organized,we can make this the greatest thing ever!Let us know,and I`ll try to get it to work

p.s : Mika,if you read this,please consider it! Preeetty please! And if you agree ,let me somehow know! [/quote

]

18th and 19th sounds brilliant would love to come

HEY IS WHERE THE PARTY IS NEAR VOLENDAM??? coz if it is then i can catch a tram from amsterdam to volendam and then to wherever the party is!!!!:biggrin2:

or i could bike...coz everyone in amsterdam bikes!!! lol!!!

HEY IS WHERE THE PARTY IS NEAR VOLENDAM??? coz if it is then i can catch a tram from amsterdam to volendam and then to wherever the party is!!!!:biggrin2:

or i could bike...coz everyone in amsterdam bikes!!! lol!!!

there`s a map a couple of pages back,take a look

I wanna be co-captian:naughty:

Anyways, The point about having a party without Mika? Simple. We're insane and we should celebrate the birthday of our master.:biggrin2:

Age? Doesn't matter, you're in good hands, it's not like we bite, we aren't dirty old man who will rape you, no no no, we are very nice:naughty:

Location? Probably in Limburg, but if Sasje can't come (Which I hope won't happen) it could be somewhere else. But let's all hope and pray that Sasje will be there to help us with this insane idea

How to get our boy there? I'll leave that to Ioana and girl, if you need assistance, I'll be there just share me your plan!

Costs? Free

MFC outsiders? Allowed, only if they like Mika ofcourse!!

Questions?:biggrin2:

Just one,When can I start my quest to get Mika to come? I`m waiting for your go :biggrin2:

Just one,When can I start my quest to get Mika to come? I`m waiting for your go :biggrin2:

Well... I think the sooner the better, don't you think?? :wink2:

Otherwise he maybe makes other plans...:shocked: :shocked:

Well... I think the sooner the better, don't you think?? :wink2:

Otherwise he maybe makes other plans...:shocked: :shocked:

Ok then birthdayers,I`ll get right on to it!

hey,have u thaught of going to a local radio and doin some promotion for the party? (it could sound weird, but I`m mastering in public relations,so these ideas are like standard ideas :lol3: )

Ok then birthdayers,I`ll get right on to it!

hey,have u thaught of going to a local radio and doin some promotion for the party? (it could sound weird, but I`m mastering in public relations,so these ideas are like standard ideas :lol3: )

Well... my neice works for a newspaper, so as soon as you are 100% sure that Mika will come, I will tell her and she can write it in our newspaper...

Okay? :wink2:

Well... my neice works for a newspaper, so as soon as you are 100% sure that Mika will come, I will tell her and she can write it in our newspaper...

done deal...now it`s my turn to do the convincing :biggrin2:

Hope it will work!!!!!

Tell ur mom,ur going with me,I`m 21 :biggrin2:

she can trust a Mika Pervo :roftl:

oeioei, if I tell that, I know that I really won't get permission :roftl: (just kidding), but my parents are on vacation that week and I don't have to go with them, because my sister is staying home :naughty:

the only problem is: How do I get there?

oeioei, if I tell that, I know that I really won't get permission :roftl: (just kidding), but my parents are on vacation that week and I don't have to go with them, because my sister is staying home :naughty:

the only problem is: How do I get there?

well,where are you from?

But that will mean that 1000000000000000000 of people will come and then there will be less Mika for us and we will get less cake and and and:blink:

I know...so selfish:biggrin2: