My Brother's Relax Remix!! :D

curly

Okay, so my brother is a dj and has some programme on our computer that can put vocals with instrumentals and stuff. So, i asked him to do a remix of Relax (cos it's the only vocals i have!) with another songs instumental in the background.. this is how it turned out!

Download Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwu19k

BTW it's called Mika - Relax vs Bodyrox (DJ Notorious Remix)

If you listen to it a few times you get used to it and it sounds quite good! :biggrin2:

p.s. it's alright to say it's wierd too... i know! :biggrin2:

SHOULD I SEND IT TO MIKA????????

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so my brother is a dj and has some programme on our computer that can put vocals with instrumentals and stuff. So, i asked him to do a remix of Relax (cos it's the only vocals i have!) with another songs instumental in the background.. this is how it turned out!

Listen: Mika vs Bodyrox - Relax, Yeah Yeah (DJ Notorious Remix).mp3"]Mika - Relax vs Bodyrox (DJ Notorious)

If you listen to it a few times you get used to it and it sounds quite good! :biggrin2:

p.s. it's alright to say it's wierd too... i know! :biggrin2:

I don't really like dance music, but that remix is great......I absolutely love it:thumb_yello: :wub2:

I don't really like dance music, but that remix is great......I absolutely love it:thumb_yello: :wub2:

Yay! At least 1 person likes it... i won't mind if everyone else hates it now! :roftl:

I think it's grown on me.......................didn't like it at first..............sounds really outta time.............it's o.k though, compared to some i've heard.

I really like 'yeah yeah' aswell...........not a bad effort but, dunno if they really go together. Soz. :blink: It's ok.