More Mika in Sydney....

Bianca

I've found a whole lot of photo's of Mika when he was performing at The Forum in Sydney...plus a few other ones. :blush-anim-cl:

I wanted to share them with everyone....And I hope everyone likes them as much as I do.....:blush-anim-cl:

Also hope that no-one has seen them before....:wink2:

I have a few to post so bare with me.......

mika05wu0.jpg

mika17uw3.jpg

mika08gt4.jpg

mika195511mv2.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few more.....

Sorry about the last few....they have annoying watermarks in them.....would love to see them without...but I couldn't find them anywhere...they're extra pretty ones too.

mika10mo9.jpg

mika19ru0.jpg

mikainsydneywz9.jpg

sydney3td4.jpg

insydka6.jpg

WOW!A-a-a-a-mazing pics..I just wonder if someone here....could take the watermarks off those pix...is that forbidden?I just would love to see them without those....wouldnt you?

Anyone?

I kind of want to hurt myself right now. Ughhhh. I just got the pic like the one in my av, took 15ish minutes removing the watermark, resized it and saved it for my avatar, then I thought, "I don't need to take the time to click undo a million times until it is back in its original size and un avatarized form, because I'll just close it, copy and paste it back into the screen and save it that way, then upload it onto here. Well, I didn't even think about the fact that I didn't save it after I removed the watermark so the photo that I pasted back onto the screen was the original, watermarked version. Ughhhhh.

I'll try and unwatermark the photos, though, unless someone can find some ones without the watermarks...They don't look so great when they've been photoshop unwatermarked and they're in their original size.