...thoughts...

Eir

Hello my dear friends...

Sometimes I have random thoughts that I would like to share with all of you, just to make you know, or to have a short chat, but I never find the right place, so I write it on my threads or just give up...

But tonight I thought...would be silly to open a thread about what comes into our head?

I know there are already some places (youngling-middleling-oldling threads) but they are only for some ppl...and I want to share my thoughts with ALL of you!

They can be sad, happy, funny or crazy...but they're the mirror of our mind :wink2:

I hope you'll like it

(I'm starting so many threads...sorry, but I feel at home here and I want to keep in contact with you)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my thought: ten minutes ago my mom called me while I was studying...she had heard 'Happy Ending' as the musical background to a tv program...and that's not the first time here!

I was so excited! So professionists that work for tv KNOW Mika and understand how wonderful his music is...:wub2: yay! :biggrin2:

i LOVE this thread!!!

anyways...i was just about to go to sleep and i looked up and ....ive got these 5 BIG pictures of MIKA on my wall...and i swear he was staring at me!!!!

KINDA CREEPY!!!:boxed::roftl:

*haha*:roftl:

i LOVE this thread!!!

anyways...i was just about to go to sleep and i looked up and ....ive got these 5 BIG pictures of MIKA on my wall...and i swear he was staring at me!!!!

KINDA CREEPY!!!:boxed::roftl:

*haha*:roftl:

John Terry keeps staring at me all the time. Creepy indeed.:blink:

John Terry keeps staring at me all the time. Creepy indeed.:blink:

LOL

I have 4 photos and a HUGE poster of MIKAel (:roftl: ) Schumacher on my left bed side and everynight before going off bed I kiss his nose :blink::naughty:

It brings me luck! I do that from when I was 15...my ex boyfriend had given me that poster

But I don't kiss him because I'm in love with him (I kiss his nose, not his lips)...I do that just because he's my biggest hero (more then Mika just because I see Michael as a God, Mika as a man...AND WHAT A MAN...dunno if you get me :das: )