Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...thoughts? hm...well

I should go to bed but I feel pretty sick. Must have caught some kind of stomach flu....:puke: ...:thumbdown:

Actually I feel too bad to go to bed.

And I feel strange because of strange things happening to me. :boxed:

I mean I have joined a fan forum. I have never been into fandom before. Not at all. And now I'm glued to my computer like an addict (well, forget about the 'like') because some guy - or more his whole concept of ...of what exactly...? totally knocked me off my feet.

And right now I catch myself thinking: Oh gosh, I desperately wish I knew him. I wish I had met him before all the hype started, like you meet somebody at a party. I know I'm not alone with that, and it is silly but I can't help. I'm pretty sure that I will never line up after one of his gigs to have something signed or a pic taken or anything like that. That is not me. A signature would not mean anything to me and I hate cameras like hell :bleh: I would feel idiotic what does not mean that I think people who do it are. Not at all.

It's only that I would like to give something back, which is impossible in the rush of a hasty encounter in between a marker and a 'how is that spelled?'

Oh, just don't listen to me, I think I have a temperature and I am totally nuts.

Tomorrow I will probably regret to have written that (just in case I'll have got a part of my mind back until then.)

...thoughts? hm...well

I should go to bed but I feel pretty sick. Must have caught some kind of stomach flu....:puke: ...:thumbdown:

I mean I have joined a fan forum. I have never been into fandom before. Not at all. And now I'm glued to my computer like an addict (well, forget about the 'like') because some guy - or more his whole concept of ...of what exactly...? totally knocked me off my feet.

And right now I catch myself thinking: Oh gosh, I desperately wish I knew him. I wish I had met him before all the hype started, like you meet somebody at a party. I know I'm not alone with that, and it is silly but I can't help. I'm pretty sure that I will never line up after one of his gigs to have something signed or a pic taken or anything like that. That is not me. A signature would not mean anything to me and I hate cameras like hell :bleh: I would feel idiotic what does not mean that I think people who do it are. Not at all.

It's only that I would like to give something back, which is impossible in the rush of a hasty encounter in between a marker and a 'how is that spelled?'

Oh, just don't listen to me, I think I have a temperature and I am totally nuts.

Tomorrow I will probably regret to have written that (just in case I'll have got a part of my mind back until then.)

I love this post

I can totally understand you

Thought:

This is not the only forum I visit...but in the others ppl is always fighting...

not all..but groups sometimes, one vs the others...

Why this forum is so different?

People of every age talking and enjoing the time together

Sometimes one can do something wrong

Other ppl make her/him notice kindly

Everything is back to ordinary virtual life, without fights and problems

can MIKA be the answer?

In some way yes

But not completely: I see other forums where ppl with a huge amount of posts and self-declared big fans were not so kind

So???

What makes this community so different?

To sum up: I love you :roftl:

Thought:

This is not the only forum I visit...but in the others ppl is always fighting...

can MIKA be the answer?

In some way yes

But not completely: I see other forums where ppl with a huge amount of posts and self-declared big fans were not so kind

So???

Yes i was thinking this a few days ago

what makes this forums so friendly in comparison to other fan forums and i think your right in some ways it is down to the fans Mika attracts in the first place...such a wide range of people and we all seem to get along!

I love you all too :thumb_yello:

Thought:

can MIKA be the answer?

In some way yes

So???

i joined this forum a year ago and NO ONE got along, everyone was so rude!! and they closed down the forum because of that. I completely agree with you though, everyone is so friendly.

...thoughts? hm...well

Hope you sleep well violet_sky and feel better in the morning!

I really do feel the same. I'm stuck on my computer a few hour per day on a fansite! I even visit it while I'm work *feeling guilty here* because I live in Canada and in the evening less people are online!

I wish I could meet Mika like at the mall or on the plane (sitting next to each other...) cos I don't know what to say to him waiting for his autograph. And what do you do with an autograph??? I guess a picture with him his better... I wish I could be his friend or his personal nutritionist or smth more:wink2:

Btw, nice thread! It's the first time I'm participating in a forum and everybody's so nice! It's hard for me to write everything in english but it's worth it!

It's always fun to see how people of different ages and background can meet and understand each other!

Thanks Mika for this! I love U guys! *feeling a bit sentimental here*

My thoughts... It's late, I've got blue paint on my hands and my nose from absently scratching it while having wet paint on my hand. Dreamweaver is playing on the radio right now... My hair is caught on the chair again and I don't feel like trying to untangle it right now. Yesterday, I was talking to someone and she happened to say "Man, I'm lovin' today" and I had to fight so hard to not start singing "Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today- anyway you want to, anyway you've got to..."

As to the forum, well. I too, have never been part of a fandom type thing before and it's so... nice. It just is. I wonder whether I'm just a fan of Mika or a fan of the fans of Mika as well. I'm rarely concerned that people here will laugh at me or not get something odd I say- it's like so many things, opinions and emotions that a lot of people just don't comprehend are often understood and sympathized with here. It's so bizarre to me.

My thoughts... It's late, I've got blue paint on my hands and my nose from absently scratching it while having wet paint on my hand. Dreamweaver is playing on the radio right now... My hair is caught on the chair again and I don't feel like trying to untangle it right now. Yesterday, I was talking to someone and she happened to say "Man, I'm lovin' today" and I had to fight so hard to not start singing "Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today- anyway you want to, anyway you've got to..."

As to the forum, well. I too, have never been part of a fandom type thing before and it's so... nice. It just is. I wonder whether I'm just a fan of Mika or a fan of the fans of Mika as well. I'm rarely concerned that people here will laugh at me or not get something odd I say- it's like so many things, opinions and emotions that a lot of people just don't comprehend are often understood and sympathized with here. It's so bizarre to me.

I totally agree with you Liz !!! I'm a first time fan aswell ... & I'm lovin' the whole family & acceptance thing here .... surely this is a reflection of Mika ???!!!:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

I love this post

I can totally understand you

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: I really felt stupid even while writing it but it is true and this seemed to be the right thread ...:blush-anim-cl:

Hope you sleep well violet_sky and feel better in the morning!

Thanks, Cassiopée, after a terrible night I can only feel better now :thumb_yello:

I wish I could meet Mika like at the mall or on the plane (sitting next to each other...) cos I don't know what to say to him waiting for his autograph. And what do you do with an autograph??? I guess a picture with him his better... I wish I could be his friend or his personal nutritionist or smth more:wink2:

And I find it funny that others also have that plane-thought :biggrin2: A looong transatlantic flight please. No escape for anyone...LOL

It's always fun to see how people of different ages and background can meet and understand each other!

Actually I think the difference in age and background as well as expericences of the forum members is the key. I guess the diversity makes this forum such a pleasant place. It just broadens our minds.

I totally agree with you Liz !!! I'm a first time fan aswell ... & I'm lovin' the whole family & acceptance thing here .... surely this is a reflection of Mika ???!!!:wub2::mf_rosetinted:

i feel exactly like you...I'm a Mika fans' fan! :roftl:

I'm so tireddd.... :zzz:

Today after my awful exam (well...I studied 1250 pages in two days..I didn't expect much more :P ) I took my car and drove for an hour in my city and near it with Mika at a veeeery loud volume :glasses3:

I felt so good!!!

(Maybe this could be posted in Mika's angels thread too :naughty: *runs to the thread* )

I'm so tireddd.... :zzz:

Today after my awful exam (well...I studied 1250 pages in two days..I didn't expect much more :P ) I took my car and drove for an hour in my city and near it with Mika at a veeeery loud volume :glasses3:

I felt so good!!!

(Maybe this could be posted in Mika's angels thread too :naughty: *runs to the thread* )

1250 pages:shocked: wow you are good...

Im off to buy that magazine that I told you about yesterday...I hope there is more than a poster...but if not i doesn't matter that much:wub2:

oh and i have to buy some headphones for my ipod...because they wont work anymore:sneaky2: :thumbdown:

*Runs and gives Eir a big hug*:huglove:

New thought!

I have obtained tickets to the Styx/Foreigner/Def Leppard concert coming up in August. WHEE! I'm so excited! Though I don't know if it makes up for me having to miss Mika on the seventeenth. That's still a very sore spot.

New thought!

I have obtained tickets to the Styx/Foreigner/Def Leppard concert coming up in August. WHEE! I'm so excited! Though I don't know if it makes up for me having to miss Mika on the seventeenth. That's still a very sore spot.

i think i'm going to see that with my parents when they come here, i've already seen styx and foreigner, but i'm so excited about seeing def leppard.

I am going to bed after a long and beautiful day. it rains alot now, but it should have started earlier today and it'd have been a disaster if it did, so I'm really happy the thunder storm started now.

good night, everyone. :wink2: