...thoughts...

Eir

There's a tournament coming up. I'm thinking of entering the weapons kata and maybe sparring.

While I've been waiting with baited breath to hear about whether there are, indeed, wild cows left in the world, I've been wondering... Without making personality a factor at the moment, what physical aspects of a person are generally more attractive than others to you? For example..

I would have to say that black hair is the best hair color. My immediate family is all dark brunette except for me... I turned out as the only blonde. Dark hair is so beautiful- and I'm generally not a fan of really short hair either.

I prefer chocolatey colored eyes or dark blue eyes.

I'm really not appreciative of over-muscled guys, but guys that are athletic and fit are very attractive.

And that's... my random thought. I have a lot of those, don't I.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

currently my thoughts of the day are

*i wonder if clothes dye comes off the skin and how many days does it take to wear off*

*i wonder what Mika + the band are doing right now*

i always wonder what mika is doing right now!!! it just pops into my head and im like, "hmmm i wonder what they are all doing right now"... and i start to daydream...

and i also always think "hmm i wonder how many people in the world (or in my neighborhood, or anywhere) are dong the same exact thing as im doing, right at this moment." coz i mean just think about it....

and then, sometimes, i think of something crazy that i dont think anyone has done before, but then i think "hmm, i wonder if anyone in this world has ever done-blah blah blah, watever im wondering...

you know?

hahahahha

*I want to go to a dietist! And I'm going to! There's something totally wrong with me. I keep gaining weight, whilst I eat less than normal sized people around me :shocked:

Anyways, I want to change:fisch:

*still 160 pages something to go for exam on saturday...:fisch:

*I'm so disappointed in that guy...

*I want to go to a dietist! And I'm going to! There's something totally wrong with me. I keep gaining weight, whilst I eat less than normal sized people around me :shocked:

Anyways, I want to change:fisch:

*still 160 pages something to go for exam on saturday...:fisch:

*I'm so disappointed in that guy...

Dietist sucks..ive got one too...and it wont help..

I think you have to do it on your own:)

Its not that i wanna sound negative..but you give her/him money..for nothing..

*What will Mika do if I say: Will you marry me

*Why do I have to go to school

*When is my dad home? :bleh:

i always wonder what mika is doing right now!!! it just pops into my head and im like, "hmmm i wonder what they are all doing right now"... and i start to daydream...

and i also always think "hmm i wonder how many people in the world (or in my neighborhood, or anywhere) are dong the same exact thing as im doing, right at this moment." coz i mean just think about it....

and then, sometimes, i think of something crazy that i dont think anyone has done before, but then i think "hmm, i wonder if anyone in this world has ever done-blah blah blah, watever im wondering...

you know?

hahahahha

i used to do that too! :shocked: when i first started listening to him, i used to wonder that.. and just thinking that mika was living a life, doing something at this moment made him seem so much more human (not that he's not! :bleh:)

curious thoughts make life more interesting. :thumb_yello:

but what am i thinking now? i'm realizing that sometimes, my family and loved ones are the only things that can keep me warm at bad times.

Dietist sucks..ive got one too...and it wont help..

I think you have to do it on your own:)

Its not that i wanna sound negative..but you give her/him money..for nothing..

*What will Mika do if I say: Will you marry me

*Why do I have to go to school

*When is my dad home? :bleh:

i've been to dietists before too.. when i was a lot younger... And i always lost a lot, but then I decided to just not stick to the program anymore...

But things have changed... I'm older now and I really want to do something about it. Of course it's me that has to do it, but I need someone to talk about it and someone to help me through it. I'm very determined now... So I'm thinking it will work... I'm feeling positive about it...

I have that same problem! When I was in elementary school I was super-skinny and ate like a bird, then when I was getting older I started gaining weight, even though I didn't really change my eating habits.

Now, I'm a little overweight but I don't eat a lot. Sometimes all I'll eat all day is dinner and a snack, but other people can eat all they want and be rail-thin. My mother has even commented on how little I eat and yet I'm still kind of chubby. I think it's just in my genes to be this way. My dad is big, as is my aunt. I went on a diet last year and ate only 1000 calories a day, and lost 25 pounds and have since gained 10 pounds back. I probably only eat around 1,700 calories a day which is pretty average, I think, but I keep gaining weight...It's strange.

This is my most frequent thought ...

mikamodclub1yo4.png

And my most frequent thought when I see things like that is

"Save as..."

LOL, actually I don't even think that, my fingers do it automatically....strange :shocked:

And my most frequent thought when I see things like that is

"Save as..."

LOL, actually I don't even think that, my fingers do it automatically....strange :shocked:

Omg, I can't really get you......................*her finger starts to move by itself clicking everywhere even if there are no pics*

:naughty:

NIGHT MY FAVOURITE GIRLS!!!

NAUGHTY.

MIKA.

two words that fit perfectly together.

Don't you think? :biggrin2:

Oh and since it is a thread about thoughts, I thought I could share my thoughts (strange sentence DUH loll)

I am just so happy because I thought my Mp3 was broken yesterday. I had just transfered The chubby bunny interview in it, and it had freezed after 5 seconds!!!! But NOW IT IS WORKING AND I AM HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE CHUBBY BUNNY ON MY MP3.

I'm cool.

I have chubby bunny on my mp3.

Be jealous.

:cool:

NAUGHTY.

MIKA.

two words that fit perfectly together.

Don't you think? :biggrin2:

Oh and since it is a thread about thoughts, I thought I could share my thoughts (strange sentence DUH loll)

I am just so happy because I thought my Mp3 was broken yesterday. I had just transfered The chubby bunny interview in it, and it had freezed after 5 seconds!!!! But NOW IT IS WORKING AND I AM HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE CHUBBY BUNNY ON MY MP3.

I'm cool.

I have chubby bunny on my mp3.

Be jealous.

:cool:

im definetly jealous.. i really want an ipod video so i can put all the mika interviews the ipod can actually fit!!

im definetly jealous.. i really want an ipod video so i can put all the mika interviews the ipod can actually fit!!

AHAHAH. well actually I don't have an Ipod video. It is a sansa. I which I had the Ipod though. Much more spaces, and the screen is much taller!!! Ipods are SO expensive.

AHAHAH. well actually I don't have an Ipod video. It is a sansa. I which I had the Ipod though. Much more spaces, and the screen is much taller!!! Ipods are SO expensive.

i knooooowwwww like 300$ its too much !! :boxed:

btw...

HOWS NO SCHOOL? :sneaky2:

i knooooowwwww like 300$ its too much !! :boxed:

btw...

HOWS NO SCHOOL? :sneaky2:

I ANNOY YOU. I ANNOY YOU. I ANNOY YOU.

I love that. :bleh:

It is great you know... I take long walks in the sun with my friends and then I get tanned...

LOL

in fact I have still 2 exams left. One reading comp in french tomorrow and oral comp in english on Thursday next week. ahah I am still cool though.

BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL ANYMORE MOUAHAHAH!

OHHH YEAH, well i did my LAST exam today, and tomorrow im watching a movie in french class, and the rest of the day i have really chill classes. we're probably not gonna do anything. and on monday is the awesome LOONIE LINE. its like a line of loonies from my school to Lakeshore Hospital... thats like 7km!! but we only reaised 5000$. (not enough). anyway im missing half the day of school because of it.. and tuesday i dont know.. but WEDNESDAY!! IM GOING TO LES GLISSADES D'EAU at SAINT-SAUVEUR!!

Yeah, be jealous.:cool:

hehehee good luck on your exams though :D

OHHH YEAH, well i did my LAST exam today, and tomorrow im watching a movie in french class, and the rest of the day i have really chill classes. we're probably not gonna do anything. and on monday is the awesome LOONIE LINE. its like a line of loonies from my school to Lakeshore Hospital... thats like 7km!! but we only reaised 5000$. (not enough). anyway im missing half the day of school because of it.. and tuesday i dont know.. but WEDNESDAY!! IM GOING TO LES GLISSADES D'EAU at SAINT-SAUVEUR!!

Yeah, be jealous.:cool:

hehehee good luck on your exams though :D

LOL OK. I AM NOT JEALOUS. Because I have experienced bad things while going at Jacques Cartier you know. (les glissades d'eau... je sais pas comment on dit ça en anglais... waterslide?? LOL) I JUST GOT LOST AHAH AND I HATE SHOWING MYSELF IN SWIMSUIT TO EVERYONE!!

thanks for the good luck!! :biggrin2: Dont really need them though the exams are really easy... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

LOL OK. I AM NOT JEALOUS. Because I have experienced bad things while going at Jacques Cartier you know. (les glissades d'eau... je sais pas comment on dit ça en anglais... waterslide?? LOL) I JUST GOT LOST AHAH AND I HATE SHOWING MYSELF IN SWIMSUIT TO EVERYONE!!

thanks for the good luck!! :biggrin2: Dont really need them though the exams are really easy... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ooohh okay. yeah its waterslides... but you got lost? explain please. LOL

ooohh okay. yeah its waterslides... but you got lost? explain please. LOL

LOL it's because.. it is not that I got lost LOL but... my friends were supposed to wait for me after I went to the bathroom; BUT THEY DID NOT! So I was kinda standing there. Wating. AND THEY NEVER CAME BACK! I did NOTHING of my afternoon because I did not want to go on the waterslides alone!!!

LOL it's because.. it is not that I got lost LOL but... my friends were supposed to wait for me after I went to the bathroom; BUT THEY DID NOT! So I was kinda standing there. Wating. AND THEY NEVER CAME BACK! I did NOTHING of my afternoon because I did not want to go on the waterslides alone!!!

oooohh :(:(

My thought for tonight... And this is a potentially long one, so if the subject bores you... I'm sorry.

I know I talk about martial arts a lot. It's one of my main hobbies, so my mind kind of drifts to it often. Tonight I'm thinking about weapons training.

There's several weapons I'm familiar with... But tonfa are my favorite- they look like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tonfas.jpg

A lot of weapons used in martial arts were derived from everyday Okinawan tools. There's a few different origin theories I've read about the roots of tonfa, but the most common I've read is that they were originally used as handles in turning millstones. Actually, I remember reading that tonfa translated means handle, but I could be mistaken. If someone knows better, correct me.

If you've ever had a prized possession... An old stuffed toy or blanket or instrument, or anything you use a lot and have grown with, chances are you feel an attachment to it. It may not be the best quality, it may be worn or frayed or dented and chipped, but there is no other toy or blanket or instrument like it in the whole world... Why? Because it is yours. Sure, there are plenty others, maybe even exact replicas, but it never feels as comforting or makes quite the same musical sound as yours. It then becomes singular and unique.

There may be many Mika concerts come and gone, with the same kind of brace-teasing, hair-tossing, hip wiggling dance incorporated by accident or design... But all the videos and talk of other peoples' concert experiences will never be as moving and wonderful as the one you were personally there to witness.

Those feelings are so much more amplified with weapons training. I'll exemplify.

When I first got my tonfa, I was told, "You'll have to use these for now until I order some other ones a bit smaller and lighter."

When I bowed and received my tonfa from my sensei, it was like a soft, subtle tingling electricity coursed through my fingertips and enveloped my hands. At that moment, I became absolutely certain that those were my tonfa and no one was to tell me otherwise. Yes, a little weighted, maybe a little more in length, but I knew those belonged to me. They were a new pair that was unused by any others and the hilts were dry- so it was very hard to turn them in a complete spin.

I was told I could take them home to practice with, and I did. I had to work with them a great deal so my hands would make the hilt warm in order to turn them. As that happened, and I kept practicing, I would eventually sweat and it started to work into the very wood of the tonfa. The day I picked them up and realized that I could flick my wrist and spin them effortlessly because my own two hands had oiled and smoothed the handles- that they had my very dedication rubbed in- I realized even more powerfully that I was an extension of them and they of me. I had truly bonded with my weapon of choice.

I stood there and looked down at them, knowing by now which tonfa I usually ended up placing in my left hand and which I usually placed in my right even though I had never marked them, I felt that if my sensei ever asked me to return these and exchange them for a different pair that I would just burst into tears and feel outraged at the same time.

But he never did. I use them now and still feel the exact same way.

... I'm not entirely sure what my point is in sharing this thought. I suppose if I had to make one, it would be to treasure what is undeniably yours- particularly what's achieved through struggle and hard work.

Thanks for putting up with my thoughts.

Do you know these moments feeling that you are all of a sudden drawn away from the earth into the universe as if you were tied to a huge bungee cord? I have it every now and then. Then I see the earth from above and everything seems so unreal and unbelieveable that it takes my breath away. We are all so small, invisible to be exact from above there. And yet everyone is thinking a thousand thoughts within a heartbeat. We act due to market-economical aspects, we fight in wars, we go to the movies and join fan clubs. And all that and everything more happens on that tiny little blue ball within the gigantic universe. I'm overwhelmed.

And I want Hannah to meet Mika tonight, like all the others did before having the time of their lives. I'm so happy for them.