Hey from down under!

walzing matilda

Hey everyone...This whole concept is new to me so be gentle!

I first heard Grace Kelly on the radio in Australia and fell in love with it...Saw Mika appear on Rove and have been intrigued / infatuated ever since!! He interviews so well....he is simply impressive. I have a baby girl who is only 11 weeks old so to keep me sane whilst I am stuck at home, I research everything I possibly can about Mika on the internet - hence how I found you lot!! I am hoping he comes back to Australia again soon as I would do anything to see him live...What a down to earth guy...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There!

Welcome to the forum!

Come by the Australian Thread, where all the loonies hang out! We are all still a bit mental after his concert last week, so bear with us, we are not normally this bad:wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

Hey everyone...This whole concept is new to me so be gentle!

I first heard Grace Kelly on the radio in Australia and fell in love with it...Saw Mika appear on Rove and have been intrigued / infatuated ever since!! He interviews so well....he is simply impressive. I have a baby girl who is only 11 weeks old so to keep me sane whilst I am stuck at home, I research everything I possibly can about Mika on the internet - hence how I found you lot!! I am hoping he comes back to Australia again soon as I would do anything to see him live...What a down to earth guy...

Hiya WM !!! Welcome to our wonderful & crazy 2nd home !!!!! :flowers2::gathering::welcomeani: And don't worry ... ppl here are really loving & gentle ... it's the Mika spirit !!! Hope you have a ball ... & congrats. on your baby ... you might like to check out the MFC Mothers Club thread too :thumb_yello: