2007-06: LA and San Francisco - My Amazing Weekend Experience

Sivan

lol...ok... where do i start?!?!?!? OMG! so long...i hope u guys feel like reading everything....

pictures

lollipop!!! i was on stage! fun!!! (summer took the video )

and few pix that summer took:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikalive/MikaLiveAvalonLosAngelesCA

SO!

DAY 1: LA - Avalon

summer, torrey (summer sister) and i arrived to the avalon REALLY early! at 12 at noon... we were FIRST!

while waiting and meeting the wonderfull MFC people that showed up later... i was talking to mini and sou (sou is from LA and mini from colorado...2 girls we met while waiting)...and mini know kathleen from the batterfly lounge so when we saw her we talked to her a bit and i said how cool it is that they get to be big girls on stage and how my dream is to be a lollipop girl.

later...we went in... we were front row center!

after like 5 minuts of standing and waiting kathleen sister (mini said she was her sister...i hope im right...) she looked for me and found me front row and said "come!!! i was looking everywere for u!"

i was like" :shocked: what??!! why?!!" she grabbed me and took me away...and suddenly i am in the band dressing room :shocked:

i see mika's mom and Yasmine mika sister ofcourse! lol they looking at me and im like "what is going on!?"

they said they heard i wanted to be lollipop girl so here is my chance! i couldnt believe my luck...i think i hugged mikas mom when she said that and i said THANK YOU!!!!!!! OFCOURSE I WANT TO DO IT!!!!!!

so i got dressed with the dress! and blond hair and shoes that were 1 size smaller but i didnt care!!! lol

while getting dressed mini was like pointing behind me...so i turn around and i see....mika! i was half dressed....and was like "mika look at me! im a lollipop girl!" he gave his tump up...lol...i said few more things but he couldnt talk so that was like talking to myself! he saved his voice for later...he didnt feel 100%...

so i got dressed...got ready and than me and the main lollipop girl that i feel so bad for forgetting her name... i know someone here remember so help me!

and another girl that didnt really want to do it.. we went walking around in the croud giving ppl lollipops with our little baskets! while sara the opening act was on.

it was so much fun :) ppl got pix with us and stuff, really fun!

than got back to the dressing room... met cherisse, luke, martin and Mikey... at first they didnt recognize me with the dress and wig...HAHA but i said its me sivan so they were like HEY!!!!! lol

here i am! lol

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/3Lollipops.jpg

so i was still there... walking around...talking... and than we went out cause they had to get dressed for the show... so they got on stage and i watched it from the side of the stage. i didnt see it ALL but allmost.

than when grace kelly was on i put my shows again cause i took them off for awhile...they were tiny! lol we got ready...the band came and put their animals costumes and lollipop was on! and ofcourse at the en of the song we got on stage! 3 lollipop girls, 2 big girls and sou and mini with stripy dresses!

SO FUN! we had 3 HUGE! baloons! and onw of them blew up in my face! and all the conffeti came out of it! WOW! it was so pretty! scary but pretty! lol

than after the show...back to the dressing room...got the costume off... the band got dressed and everything (no i wasnt in there when it happend RELAX! lol) and i was there while mika signed stuff for ppl... it might have been like an hour...not sure... i heard about the after party and Valv called earlier saying she got 2 passses and if i want one...i said OFCOURSE! and so i tried getting more for summer and michelle and summer sister.

BUT! than summer called and said they r IN the party! so they used the pass valv wanted to give me... i asked yasmin if she can do something cause my 2 friends r in the party and i need 2 more... she tried asking and nothing helped.. there was nothing they could do cause its the club that gave away the passes and they couldnt give more... SO!

after mika finished taking pictures and stuff they went to the after party and yasmin told me that i can come with them and try get it but she cant promisse...so i did... and i got in! i was so happy!

i called summer and found her and val.

we felt soooo bad for michelle and summer sister and everyone that waited outside. im sorry about it...i really am... but i tried :(

mika was there just few minuts...poor thing he was sooo tired.

we just danced and had fun :) i liked the music!

mikey was the sweetest.

few guys really liked summer! LOL i got 2 drunk english guys... HAHA i dont mean mikey and luke! lol 2 other guys... one of them was hitting on me i guess... tho he was very drunk! maybe thats why he was hitting on me!?

and the other one was like "did u just grab my ass?" i was like "what?!?! no!!"

so he said "yes u did!!" i said "no i didnt!!" and than i did grab his ass and said "NOW I DID!" LMAO! it was funny... i had to much fun that night... maybe got carried away! haha

hmmm thats about it for that night! we went to michelle place after...went to sleep... most of the videos she took of the shows were not working! the memory card went nuts :cry:

thats it.... for day 1!!!

DAY 2: SF - Fillmore

so we got up at like 8am...

got ready...took michelles car...THANK U MICHELLE FOR BRINGING YOUR CAR!!!!

we drove 6 hours got there at like 5pm... we saw natsumi allready there waiting for us... we waitedto get in...met some nice ppl... hey ppl! write to me if u read this :) ...

than we went in!

front row again!!! thanks to natsumi and i forgot your name!!! argh! i forgot how to pronounce it please dont kill me!

but thank u so much for waiting for us!

we REALLY eppreciate it!

the show was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! ofcourse!

i jumped like a nut!

i stood right infront of martin.

after the show we waited a bit...to see if there is any chance to see mika and the band (i wanted to say bye to his family and everyone that were so nice the night b 4) one last time b 4 they go away

so we waited patiently and got to go us to see everyone .

there were many ppl so we wated paitently.

talked to cherisee...she is soo nice i love her

we got the COOLEST posters! of mika show! its a cartoon...amazing! so mika signed it for me said: to sivan thank you for being our honorary lollipop girl love mika. thats cute. but i should really say thank YOU mika.

we got a pic together but michelle has it... i hope she send it soon.

got one with martin and cherise to.

was a fun night!

than we went back home! drove 6 hours back! at night! CRAZY! but we got home safely FHEW!

thats it i think?! im so tired i cant think straight...

DAY 3: John Mayer - Hollywood Bowl

ill make it short...

got there at 5:45 like they told me to...

a girl came and said whos here for the EAT AND GREET? i said Me!

it was me and 7 more ppl! thats it! i felt so lucky cause its a SOLD OUT show of 18000 ppl! and i got to go meet john!

we were back stage...in a small room...there was food but no one could eat anything..haha.

we wated for like 10 minuts and john came in... it was weird seeing him in real life after listening to all his albums for like 8 years now. i was kinda first so i asked for a hug and he said "sure" i huged him ofcourse!

he shook my hand and asked my name...i said sivan so he tried spelling it... he didnt to great so i helped lol.

than he signed my CD and went to the other ppl.... they got a pic to and i did after them.

later when everyone finished i gave him the SMALL scrapbook that i did for him months ago... it has just 10 letters tho.. and i did it b 4 the one i made for mika! long time!

he said thank u very much and thats about it hehe.

than the show....OMG! WHAT A SHOW! i loved every second of it... if u guys dont know him...go buy his CDs...NOW!

and if u can go see him live! its even more amazing!

THATS IT!!!!!!!!!! im SOOOOOOOOOO tired now....ill go to sleep soon! and dream about this amazing weekend...

thank u to everyone that helped it to be that way! *bug hugs* to u all!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be a lollipop girl is like the biggest dream for a Mikafan! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy for you, you had an amazing time!

But I'm damn jealous too :wink2:

yay i'm terribly jealous too :biggrin2: !! Sivan, you got the chance to meet him a few times didn't you ? at least two :shocked: !! that's sooo great ! and you're more than a fan, you're a member of the team now :punk:

Wow, Sivan! That's JUST Day 1? Amazing! What a great time you had -- can't believe you were a Lollipop Girl! I think I can see you in the video that is on

youtube -- what a lucky girl you are! :)

dcdeb <1 Day 13 Hours 46 Minutes to MIKA in DC!>

Wow, Sivan! That's JUST Day 1? Amazing! What a great time you had -- can't believe you were a Lollipop Girl! I think I can see you in the video that is on

youtube -- what a lucky girl you are! :)

dcdeb <1 Day 13 Hours 46 Minutes to MIKA in DC!>

A video on You Tube? Where? I want to see it to know if I can recognize Sivan

Wow Sivan this is just unbelievable, it's literally like a dream come true, I was reading it thinking "She has to be making this up...!" - lol I know you're not!

Lucky girl:thumb_yello: :biggrin2: Pleased for you.

Aww poor Mika, he sounded totally knackered! he deffo needs a couple of weeks holiday at the MFC Health Spa where we can all tend to his every need.:naughty:

Wow Sivan this is just unbelievable, it's literally like a dream come true, I was reading it thinking "She has to be making this up...!" - lol I know you're not!

Lucky girl:thumb_yello: :biggrin2: Pleased for you.

Aww poor Mika, he sounded totally knackered! he deffo needs a couple of weeks holiday at the MFC Health Spa where we can all tend to his every need.:naughty:

i would think im making it up to.... its just to good to b true...lol

:roftl:

Hey Sivan! What an awesome weekend you had!

How long do you think it will take for you to return to normal?:bleh:

I think with every concert you get worse- I've only been to one but can't get off this damn site now!!!

Can't wait to see some awesome photos!!

Hey Sivan! What an awesome weekend you had!

How long do you think it will take for you to return to normal?:bleh:

I think with every concert you get worse- I've only been to one but can't get off this damn site now!!!

Can't wait to see some awesome photos!!

would take me a month...LOL!

i put one pic of me as lollipop...im uplading a video...

WOW!!!:eek: repeat, WOW!! I'm very very happy for you Sivan!! You are soo lucky!...If I were you, I think that I could die happy now!!

yeah thats what i thought after this weekend!

Wow Sivan you really had an amazing time!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you being Lollipop girl!!-That was my job!!! lol!!!!

So pleased for you hunny!

xx

oh drear! i took your job??! SORRY!!!

Wow, that's great! Seems like your weekend did not disappoint. All that effort and driving were worth it! :-)

From the sound of it, Mika's so totally better with fans than John though.

--Jack

OMG everything was great! i never thought it would be THAT great when i planed the weekend :)

:shocked: Wow! what a weekend! You sure need some days off now!

Congrats for being Lollipop Girl! I think you deserved it!

Can't wait to see more pics and vids!

(Please Mika, comeback to Montreal!)

oh drear! i took your job??! SORRY!!!

I read day 2 and day 3!!!

Waooh!!! Mika should have think: "My little lollipop girl here. Waoooh!!!"

Amazing!!! You must be exhausted. And when is the next concert? :bleh:

:shocked: Wow! what a weekend! You sure need some days off now!

Congrats for being Lollipop Girl! I think you deserved it!

Can't wait to see more pics and vids!

(Please Mika, comeback to Montreal!)

aww thank u!

i better go to sleep now...im allmost sleeping on the laptop....