2007-06: LA and San Francisco - My Amazing Weekend Experience

Sivan

Well Done Girlie!!! :thumb_yello:

Your story sounds like it was a real blow your mind night!!!! Wicked!! :biggrin2:

I'm made up for ya hunny!!!!!!!! You must be on a major buzz!!!!!! Bet it feels like a dream don't it? LOL!!!

Well Done Lollipop girl!!!!! :thumb_yello::cool:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as i told you, YOU'RE BLESSED, know that!

my god, you've had the time of your life. period. you must feel in heaven right now!!

i'm happy for you, sincerely! you always represent all of us!!

:biggrin2: o my god sivan that is absolutely and insanely amazziinnnnggg!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! im so excited and happy for you!!!!!! That is completely and totally AWESOME!!!!!! im so excited for you!!!!! ekkk! i feel so happy! haha im glad that you had such an amazing experience!!!!!! im so proud of you!!!! haha you are seriously the luckiest person i know/have met and talked to!!!!

congratulations!!!! You deserve it!!!!! <3333333333

you and mika are seriously like friends now!!!!!

haha nicceee....

<333 :thumb_yello::biggrin2::shocked::wink2:

Hey Sivan! What an awesome weekend you had!

I think with every concert you get worse- I've only been to one but can't get off this damn site now!!!

Can't wait to see some awesome photos!!

yep this is me too one gig and now I live here I'm a resident who can't leave for a second lol.

:biggrin2::devil:got 3 more gigs though in NOVEMBER wish it was sooner though.

That's fantastic Sivan! That must have been amazing being on stage and having the video to relive it over again. Isn't it wonderful that Mika is taking so many fans on this journey with him to superstardom?!! .

:punk:

I think this is one of the things that sets him apart from other *stars*, he just seems to "get it" where his fans are concerned and it seems he does do what he can, to me it feels like he is giving something back to some of them...it's like a reward, it's a little pipe dream he gives to some of them to keep them going, HOW AWESOME is that...oooo wuvs him for that. (even though I aint been lucky yet, but I'm not giving up just yet :bleh: got my 3 NOVEMBER gigs to try for so wish me lots n lots of luck ppl lol.

(just had a thought ha ha I am far too old to be a lollipop girl, think he will have to write a new song about menopausal women heh heh I can just see it now how hilarious). AW he's just a total darlin' xx

FANTASTIC Sivan

I am so happy for you that you had such a great time with him AGAIN double lucky gal lol, I can just about imagine how that must feel.

Hey Mika if your spying......

and are going to make this dream come true experience reality again then.....

VIX and CAROLINE are DESPERATE to be LOLLIPOP girls for you, I am not sure what gigs CAROLINE is going to but VIX is going to your November gigs, (I could even make her a new outfit as her other one is a bit too light a pink) see how helpful I am :bleh:

MANCHESTER

DONCASTER

NEWCASTLE

so if you really are a dream come true maker lol or a Mr. fix it, then you know where we are me darlin' (I'll be happy to be erm...old mother Hubbard or an ageing ballerina in my daughter tutu :naughty:) we await eagerly your PM :wink2::bleh::naughty::wub2:

(you can't blame a gal for tying can you lol).

OMM YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!!! U'VE HAD SO MANY ENCOUNTERS WITH HRM!! AND LOLLIPOP GIRL...I MEAN HOW LUCKY R U?! U R THE LUCKIEST GIRL!!!! WOW. I'M SO HAPPY FOR U...BUT I'M SO JEALOUS :biggrin2:

(MIKA IF U R READING - PLEASE COME TO TRINIDAD! PLEASE?!?!)

OMG! just got back from seeing john mayer again on jay leno show :)

if u guys watch jay leno tonight maybe ull see me there in the croud?! hehehe

he sang 2 songs and looked HOT!

AND!!!!!!!!! thanku all for the amazing posts! i love u all so much! thank u for the support and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAH MUAH MUAH!

OMG! just got back from seeing john mayer again on jay leno show :)

if u guys watch jay leno tonight maybe ull see me there in the croud?! hehehe

he sang 2 songs and looked HOT!

AND!!!!!!!!! thanku all for the amazing posts! i love u all so much! thank u for the support and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAH MUAH MUAH!

Sivan! I thought you weren't going to Jay Leno??? Didn't you tell

me you thought that would be just too much?!

:roll1:

I'm so glad you went, though -- you make me SMILE big time, girl!

dcdeb <0, that's ZERO, days 21 hours 38 minutes to MIKA in DC!!!>

Sivan! I thought you weren't going to Jay Leno??? Didn't you tell

me you thought that would be just too much?!

:roll1:

I'm so glad you went, though -- you make me SMILE big time, girl!

dcdeb <0, that's ZERO, days 21 hours 38 minutes to MIKA in DC!!!>

i thought i wasnt gonna go but than i was close with my mom and thought to myself "free tix to see john! i cant miss it!"

so we went :)

Hey Sivan, sorry I keep asking this, I'm just eager, but did Mika mention anything about the gifts I got him or *cough*...me? haha. You mentioned on another thread that you saw the car game in the dressing room, but was that in LA or San Francisco?

Hey Sivan, sorry I keep asking this, I'm just eager, but did Mika mention anything about the gifts I got him or *cough*...me? haha. You mentioned on another thread that you saw the car game in the dressing room, but was that in LA or San Francisco?

the car game? i saw it in LA...in the dressing room and than they took it with the other gifts...im sure for mika to have :)

the car game? i saw it in LA...in the dressing room and than they took it with the other gifts...im sure for mika to have :)

Oh ok thanks for letting me know haha. I'm so creepy and yeah, sorry I didn't talk much when I met you and Summer, I'm very shy. Hope I didn't seem mean!

Oh ok thanks for letting me know haha. I'm so creepy and yeah, sorry I didn't talk much when I met you and Summer, I'm very shy. Hope I didn't seem mean!

not at all :) was nice seeing u :)

i thought i wasnt gonna go but than i was close with my mom and thought to myself "free tix to see john! i cant miss it!"

so we went :)

:roftl: :roftl:

Too hard to not go there!!!

Hope you will soon tell another amazing stories!!! The fabulous destiny of Sivan!! :biggrin2:

Hey Sivan just saw the pictures! awesomeness

i see Mika's mother behind you and Yasmine! I like her in orange it suits her :)

i also saw the pic of Summer...and underneath it says "WOO GO SUMMER!" And like...she looks like keira knightly lmao do u not agree?!!

Hey Mika if your spying......

and are going to make this dream come true experience reality again then.....

VIX and CAROLINE are DESPERATE to be LOLLIPOP girls for you, I am not sure what gigs CAROLINE is going to but VIX is going to your November gigs, (I could even make her a new outfit as her other one is a bit too light a pink) see how helpful I am :bleh:

MANCHESTER

DONCASTER

NEWCASTLE

so if you really are a dream come true maker lol or a Mr. fix it, then you know where we are me darlin' (I'll be happy to be erm...old mother Hubbard or an ageing ballerina in my daughter tutu :naughty:) we await eagerly your PM :wink2::bleh::naughty::wub2:

(you can't blame a gal for tying can you lol).

VIV. THE BIGGEST IMPORTANT NEWS EVER.

I WROTE A LETTER TO MIKA.

I GAVE IT TO SIVAN.

SIVAN GAVE IT TO MIKA.

AND I MENTIONED THE LOLLIPOP GIRL GIRL SHIZZ, AND I MENTIONED VIX TOO!