2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is going to sound mad...but I've already booked tickets to Manchester...Don't ask about the details!!!! I haven't got a clue....I will be soooo gutted if I don't get either, tickets by the draw or being picked to be filmed...oh well...if anything I will still go and enjoy a day out in Manchester.. Perhaps I should be looking at things to do, other then plan for the gig???

Akim thats not a bad idea i may do the same and arrange transport to manchester on the 27th anyway if i dont get tickets its will just be afun day out then we can lurk around seeing if we can find mika :roftl:

Akim thats not a bad idea i may do the same and arrange transport to manchester on the 27th anyway if i dont get tickets its will just be afun day out then we can lurk around seeing if we can find mika :roftl:

Don't put ideas in my head

Yeah why not!!! We are after all "die-hard fans", right..???!!:roftl:

Sigh sigh sigh

i could really really go to this concert but like you say sparkly1 our chances are slim to zero its like winning the lottery - infact this would be better than winning the lottery but...siighhh..im feeling sad :thumbdown:

Well, of course i HAD to post on here..............as i'm going!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!! :naughty: sixty odd hours until i see Mika - again!!!! Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!!!! :roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

Did you win???????? :shocked:

To answer your question Curly (I think Sara's just missed your post due to being totally exhilirated at the prospect of seeing Mika, understandable as it is!!!!) yes Sara is taking Bexxy, I'm taking my colleague- I think Kath is going with her daughter- that's as far as I know!!

No they didn't win as such though getting free tickets to the gig in itself is winning in my book so technically I would say yeah they sorta did, runners up if you like, though we have no idea as yet who they have chosen to video, probably some fan who travels time zones to see him lol.

Lucky arn't they. :roftl:

actually, i dont know whether to go as a cat, or just really bright? i have some pink skinny fit jeans, so i dunno! HELP!!

ps, babs and jem, i have lollipops for the journey!!

and some glowsticks for the night..!

in all this excitement, i forgot to look after danny, my tama!!