2007 - TBA Gig Manchester

babspanky

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw me aswell but you know before the concert started when they took that film of me and sara i thought they were just taking pictures not video i was shocked :shocked:

Saw Yuppy running down the stairs into the areana and i saw Jemmalees ears quiete a bit aswell :naughty:

oh wow im on such a high now aswell allthroughout the show i was pointing out people on the screen..." i know her...ive met her....i was there"

Breathe

Breathe

i cant wait to see it uploaded onto youtube :wink2:

Ooooo and its extended version on tonight :punk: :punk: :punk:

Mika = :wub2: :wub2:

(even though i was distracted by watching the audience for the most part) :naughty:

I've just watched it again, with Rob pausing on all the bits where the angle was right . And rolling his eyes all the time, but still.

So I'm on at 6 mins and then 26 and 27 mins are full of the group I was with Bab, Daisylou, Yuppy, Jemma, Kath and Abby. Then there's the shot with Akim, Bexx and Sara and a bloke in a cowboy hat walks by. Is that you reason?

And so much scorn from my son who wishes he'd stayed in bed!! And rudeness. I don't think I can convert him.

YAY!

We were there!!

Shame it was so short!!

and that bit of her doing the intro bit wasn't on-Maybey we never shouted and clapped for long enough! lol!

loads of Bexxy and Sara they were def best dressed there!

and its repeated!

xx

I didn't see me and Ab in Relax but did in Lolipop! Yes.............THE BEADS! Blue will be elated!

Blue is more than elated... It's a mad mad world! :insane:

Can't wait to see all of you on YouTube, dancing and yelling! :punk:

Hey I've just seen myself too on the Vodafone TBA gig just shown on channel 4. In the middle of Big Girl behind Sara-Bo-Peep! I'm reliving it all agina now. Brilliant, just brilliant. Wish they'd shown more though. There must be much more on the cutting room floor!

Don't want to wish this life away, but roll on November!

Love, love me

Shari xxx

It was so great to see the show after us all making there.........the sunshine reflected the mood eh?

I also think it's a shame they didn't show more of peoples costumes/people singing along/etc but who knows what more there'll be in the extended version tonight?!

I loved the fact that they filmed the stage reflection in my glasses :mf_rosetinted: and that I got to say a few words (I actually rambled on quite alot according to Jo!)

They've got to show "Love Today" right? Oh, and I hope they show "I want you back" too.

Fingers crossed for much more of us all later.

Vix x

Blue is more than elated... It's a mad mad world! :insane:

Can't wait to see all of you on YouTube, dancing and yelling! :punk:

It's coming, but your bit is right at the end Blue. I have done it in 3 parts for youtube, just uploading part one now, taking ages.

When I have finished I will put it in zshare or whatever as well.

Babspanky you our the MFC's true hero we can always rely on you to get things like this uploaded for us :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

THANKYOU

im kinda glad i went dressed up now though makes all the nasty comments from the general public in Manchester worth it :biggrin2:

Part 1 (I don't think it's live yet though)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jzCy3CMpVQc

no its not live yet...but its ok i am subscribed to Babsou productions so it will pop up for me once it is :biggrin2:

*Babs can i pay you for a blank dvd disc and record this + tonights extended version on it for me*

i think i may have asked you already last week :blush-anim-cl: