sexy

mika4ever

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's so sexy :blush-anim-cl::wub2::naughty:

When I first saw him live I taught he was a bit too...( in french I would say efféminé) feminine? It was in march.

But it don't bother me now! I like him the way he is and find him even more attractive then before!

I completely agree.. after watching 'the' video (sweet dreams) it totally took it to a new level.. oh and the big girls one... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:
theres a video for that? he did it live it was awsome! its better than the original! were did you find it?

he is sexy, an di just clicked an aol link on musics 21 sexiest single men in music, and he wasnt on there but really ugle peoole i have never head of were, heres the link

http://music.aol.com/photo-galleries/sexiest-single-men-blake-lewis

i was like woah wheres the mikster

Mika was mentioned though...on the poll about who Lance Bass should hook up with. :blink:

But seriously. John Mayer is the only hot one on that list, in my opinion.

he is sexy, an di just clicked an aol link on musics 21 sexiest single men in music, and he wasnt on there but really ugle peoole i have never head of were, heres the link

http://music.aol.com/photo-galleries/sexiest-single-men-blake-lewis

i was like woah wheres the mikster

Wow. Shocked me too! Mika should be on it! Lets gate crash their site with hate emails!!!! :thumbdown::sneaky2::thumbdown::sneaky2::thumbdown::sneaky2:

Mika was mentioned though...on the poll about who Lance Bass should hook up with. :blink:

But seriously. John Mayer is the only hot one on that list, in my opinion.

i agree and idc if he was mentions! hes hotter than half those guys!

theres a video for that? he did it live it was awsome! its better than the original! were did you find it?

There are links to all sorts of videos in the "Mikagasmic video's" thread... beware it will make your obsession more than an obsession!

oh my god how sexy is mika!!!!!!!!!!!he`s the sexiest man alive i want 2 marry him:wub2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who here feel`s the same way i do about mika!!!!!!!!!!! its jawdroppin:jawdrop:

Oh my gosh!! :shocked:

When I saw that I was :shocked:

I mean, we have same username (but in my is space between Mika and 4ever :wink2: ) and the same avatar... I thought: Oh my...!? Did I wrote that?? When!?

oh my... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh...I agree... :biggrin2: