Who is Billy Brown?

Ioana

Is 'Walking in Memphis' really a country song?

I know that song in two versions: one by Marc Cohen and one by Cher. But I won't call it a 'country song'...

In the Same Jeans cover he jumps over to 'Brimful of Asha' too. It really sounds quite similar to Brimful of Asha though - I had two friends telling me the same when they heard the original by The View. :naughty:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 'Walking in Memphis' really a country song?

I know that song in two versions: one by Marc Cohen and one by Cher. But I won't call it a 'country song'...

In the Same Jeans cover he jumps over to 'Brimful of Asha' too. It really sounds like Brimful of Asha though - I had two friends telling me the same when they heard the original by The View. :naughty:

I just searched for it in iTunes, and apparently I heard the country version. There's a version by Marc Cohen, Cher and then Lonestar (a country band), so aparently I heard that one. It seems to be a rock song originally, though, nevermind. :)

well, about billy brown, mika did say it was about a friend of his and what he is certain will happen to this guy in the future, but also mentioned that this friend will never have a clue that the song's about him

it was so much fun when that thread about mika and maritn having an affair came out and everybody said that martin was actually billy brown and poor old mika had to move his piano:roftl: just gotta love this place

why all this fuss about whether Mika's gay or not ? he very cleverly entertains the myth about his sexuality and judging by all your reactions, I can see why ... it would give way to too many negative reactions if he did reveal his sexuality, either way, if he were heterosexual or homosexual. But I have my own idea which I won't reveal either. Just listen carefully to all of his songs, there might be a clue there ;)

Yeah, and what annoys me is that people seem to think that he MUST be either heterosexual or homosexual, because one can also be bisexual u know? D: Oh well, what ever. I don't really care~ Mika is and will be Mika no matter which sex he finds more appealing.

well, about billy brown, mika did say it was about a friend of his and what he is certain will happen to this guy in the future, but also mentioned that this friend will never have a clue that the song's about him

it was so much fun when that thread about mika and maritn having an affair came out and everybody said that martin was actually billy brown and poor old mika had to move his piano:roftl: just gotta love this place

yes but may i correct you?you gotta luvluv this place!lol!:biggrin2::bleh::wink2:

• 1 month later...