Who is Billy Brown?

Ioana

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in live in sydney before billy brown he said"this is a story about my roomate billy" WATEVA HE DOES MAKE THINGS UP........haha!(well you guys know he does!):biggrin2:

Yeah I think he does, I reckon he just gets bored repeating himself so does it for pure devilment lol he is a naughty boy at times pfft lol. (I think it would be so tempting to just say random crap sometimes just for the hell of it, i think I would lol).:naughty::naughty:

• 2 months later...
This is my own jest ... I've got to make sure that my only friend 'Billy Brown', he is happy in London and leave all the mistreats and scandals behind ... he is honest, kind and lovely !!

Well, I checked the Billy Brown's myspace, he is also 28 years old, that's wicked !!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10262055@N03/

I love your story :mf_rosetinted:

I thought of this subject a long time ago ( 2 weeks :biggrin2: ).... Actually, I don't know!

I know ... but my friend he doesn't, he was like " Is she coming ? "

But it's not important at all cos lots of Billy Browns there, they might have the encouragement to get married too !

paople will always be fascinated by the association "public person-gay" and he`s pretty clever to have written the song and now using it to create a bit of confusion.I mean,why not...although I guessing it isn`t him.

And anyway,Billy Brown is kinda bisexual :lmfao:

Yes, that's right, Billy is bi! He starts off with a woman, has an affair with a man, then runs away, but gets with a 'girlie' in the end. People tend to forget that part, and only concentrate on the part where he gets with a man.

Love today, from Marilyn

2002028270613969314_rs.jpg

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Eww, Martin's hand looks like it's totally in the wrong place:roftl:

But behooold I have the answer according to google:

img23.gif

Billy Brown

1883-1955

Billy Brown was the oldest son of Tiopa and Frederick Brown. He homesteaded in Township 4, Range 4

West of the Third Meridien in 1911 and received patent in 1918.

He married Nellie Charging Dog of Poplar, Montana. In later years they resided near the Old Post. They were very fond of children and stories are told how he would buy candy and give it to the schoolkids on their way home.

Billy Brown learned many Lakota traditions from his mother and was nearly always a part of the rodeo parades and the pow-wows. Billy Brown died in 1955.

http://www.civilization.ca/aborig/rodeo/biography_22e.html

Billy was a hero!

I don't know who Billy Brown is, but as others said it is really annoying the way people assume it's Mika! Mika isn't married, he doesn't have kids, his life isn't exactly ordinary, so how is he like Billy Brown!?!?

I think Billy represents alot of normal family men in general.:)