• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My amazingly sexy video of Mika doing sweet dreams. :mf_lustslow:

[myspace]2035879654[/myspace]

...some of them want to get used by you....:naughty:

Sorry for quoting the whole thing again but it had to be. *said it and died - again*

What a tease, Mika is. Tight white trousers, semi-open shirt, low dancing, microphone cord flirtation, bum shaking and did he ever have his legs closed? That video should be rated R. There's no suspender snapping or microphone stand exotic dancing but this video beats 'the' video hands down. Heaven knows how you managed to hold the camera still with all that going on in front of it, nani summer. Do you mind if I post a link to it in the Mikagasmic Videos Thread? Would you be willing to share the original? :wink2:

First Sivan's photos and

NOW THIS???

*passes out in a pool of drool*

OMG how good was that version of SD??:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

It's about time there was a health warning on him.

I'm feeling quite weak and helpless now after watching that. Incapacitated for the rest of the day, and I'm supposed to be working in an hour. Now I have to drag my mind out of the gutter and my body off the floor and be sensible all afternoon.

Sigh. :naughty: Such is life as a Mika fan.

What a tease, Mika is. Tight white trousers, semi-open shirt, low dancing, microphone cord flirtation, bum shaking and did he ever have his legs closed? That video should be rated R. There's no suspender snapping or microphone stand exotic dancing but this video beats 'the' video hands down. Heaven knows how you managed to hold the camera still with all that going on in front of it, nani summer. Do you mind if I post a link to it in the Mikagasmic Videos Thread? Would you be willing to share the original? :wink2:

heheheheheheh:naughty: :naughty: I was waiting for you to come on & 'die' from it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tops 'em all so far ... I reckon ... until we get our MTV Sydney one ... with full view ... I'm fainting to this one !!!!

Don't know if it's coz I've already seen him in concert, that I feel like I'm there watching him live....makes my knees weak FOR SURE! He's so darn sexy...and he knows it but doesn't act like he does! LOVE HIM! Can't wait to see our Sydney MTV!!!

Holy crap Summer! That is the most awesome amateur video I've ever seen! It's so clear and steady and you followed him all around the stage without any obstructions.

Is it just me or is Mika becoming seriously hot? A few months ago I thought he was cute in a kind of dorky way but he's really getting it together. I think he's been taking dance lessons or something. Those moves are unbelievable :punk:

I can't believe he's still playing clubs. The man looks like he's been on stage at arenas for a decade. He's really got the pop star thing down pat.

i saw mika at the filmore. he was awsome! the whole place was jumping! i stoped jumping once, and the floor was making me jump!!! i met mika after the concert and he is the sweetest guy ever!!! i love mika so much!!!!! :mf_lustslow::woot_jump::snog::huglove::lmao::mfr_omg:

Steph is it u its sydnie!

just uploaded few of the concert i got BAD ONES! but we r working in it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/MIKAAVALONLAJune8th2007

thank you thank you sivan for the pics!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hey guys, here are a couple pictures from Saturday of Mika and his barely buttoned shirt. I'll promise I'll upload more tomorrow, but I have to go now. Enjoy!

these pics are amazing!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: thank you

My amazingly sexy video of Mika doing sweet dreams.

:shocked::jawdrop: i won't sleep tonight!!! :stretcher:

WOW I love it!! it is indeed very sexy :mf_lustslow: too bad I can't watch it til the end, somehow it always stops at 2/3 of it :blink: