lookaliky? - what do you think?

cathij0269

Slightly random here - sorry!

Ok with the recent start of Big Brother (UK) and subsequent tv programmes everywhere, my hubby has now decided Mika is the spitting image of Kemal (BB6 contestant - turkish/londoner, belly dancer/student, aged 22ish). I'm slightly torn - he had a habit of wearing mucho make up and photos of him without it are hard to find, but from memory I think hubby has a bit of a point, although it might just be the hair what do you lot think?

[ATTACH]2583[/ATTACH]

And although I DON'T CARE and hate to bring it up - everyone assumed that (mainly due to the dresses, high heels, make up etc) Kemal was gay as the day is long - turned out he was bisexual - so nah nah nah nah nah - that'll teach you to make assumptions!!! LOL

Also - on BB theme - has anyone else thought maybe the new bloke in current BB - Seany has pinched Mikas fabulous fashion stylistic and claimed it as his own?

[ATTACH]2584[/ATTACH]

OK going to stop mentioning the larger sibling thing now LOL

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have seen him somewhere I dont really remember- and doesnt really look like Mika in his other pics.

...and no doubt Mika is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better!

Edit: He actually DOES !!!

Slightly random here - sorry!

Ok with the recent start of Big Brother (UK) and subsequent tv programmes everywhere, my hubby has now decided Mika is the spitting image of Kemal (BB6 contestant - turkish/londoner, belly dancer/student, aged 22ish). I'm slightly torn - he had a habit of wearing mucho make up and photos of him without it are hard to find, but from memory I think hubby has a bit of a point, although it might just be the hair what do you lot think?

[ATTACH]2583[/ATTACH]

And although I DON'T CARE and hate to bring it up - everyone assumed that (mainly due to the dresses, high heels, make up etc) Kemal was gay as the day is long - turned out he was bisexual - so nah nah nah nah nah - that'll teach you to make assumptions!!! LOL

Also - on BB theme - has anyone else thought maybe the new bloke in current BB - Seany has pinched Mikas fabulous fashion stylistic and claimed it as his own?

[ATTACH]2584[/ATTACH]

OK going to stop mentioning the larger sibling thing now LOL

Welll?? He kind of looks like MIKA but MIKA does not wear makeup. :naughty: