i-Tunes Enters Festival Market

titania

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes possibly :shocked:

its all about the fans i love it when they say that.....still waiting for the mika concert only for MFC members though :naughty:

id say definately as its on the 1st july and i have entered

Signup successful!

You have signed up for :

MIKA supported by Leon Jean Marie

We will notify you if you win - good luck!

oh yes possibly :shocked:

its all about the fans i love it when they say that.....still waiting for the mika concert only for MFC members though :naughty:

Can you imagine how crazy a concert only for MFC members would be? We'd be and endlesss sea of lollipop girls (and a few boys!) singinging every lyric...and if he took off his shirt, the whole lot of us would collectively faint in perfect unison :naughty:

Can you imagine how crazy a concert only for MFC members would be? We'd be and endlesss sea of lollipop girls (and a few boys!) singinging every lyric...and if he took off his shirt, the whole lot of us would collectively faint in perfect unison :naughty:

I think Mika would be scared to be in a venue full of MFCers. Or at least he should be :naughty:

Haha, yeah! I don't even want to imagine the fight to get to the front row :roftl: