Any Other World

Ioana

Just felt like I had to post this now...just ignore me,but I get like goosebumps when I hear this. I am so in love with the song,and how he sings it :blush-anim-cl:

I`m like...:tears: everytime it`s on...and this is one of those times,it`s just dreamy

I think my ultimate wish is that he`d sing it for me....:rolleyes:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually my least favourite song on the album BUT.. I've seen youtube footage of him doing it live very recently (LA ? must be) and loved that version. He seemed to put so much emotion into it, and it didn't need the children's choir at all imo :wink2:

I love it too...one of my absolute LICM favourites! I once thought he would release it as a single but since he doesn't even play it (he would need an orchestra to do so...) at concerts I highly doubt it. I think it would be a huge hit...it's one of those little songs that you don't tend to see as single material, as something with mass appeal but I think it would appeal to many people... it's so emotional!:tears: Just think of Christina Aguilera's Hurt...a huge hit even though you wouldn't expect such quite emotional song to reach such a wide audience but then...sorry I don't know if you get what I mean...that was a bit confused:lol3:

It's actually my least favourite song on the album BUT.. I've seen youtube footage of him doing it live very recently (LA ? must be) and loved that version. He seemed to put so much emotion into it, and it didn't need the children's choir at all imo :wink2:

WHAT?!:shocked: He does play it live? Please give me a link!:wink2:

I love it too...one of my absolute LICM favourites! I once thought he would release it as a single but since he doesn't even play it (he would need an orchestra to do so...) at concerts I highly doubt it. I think it would be a huge hit...it's one of those little songs that you don't tend to see as single material, as something with mass appeal but I think it would appeal to many people... it's so emotional!:tears: Just think of Christina Aguilera's Hurt...a huge hit even though you wouldn't expect such quite emotional song to reach such a wide audience but then...sorry I don't know if you get what I mean...that was a bit confused:lol3:

He does do it live now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0VF33NbEUE

:biggrin2:

Yeah, he does do it live now. When he was singing it last night EVERYONE was singing along, and you could hear them really well since the band wasn't that loud. Especially when it got to the 'I smile and try to mean it' part. After that part he looked at Martin like he was impressed.

Just felt like I had to post this now...just ignore me,but I get like goosebumps when I hear this. I am so in love with the song,and how he sings it :blush-anim-cl:

I`m like...:tears: everytime it`s on...and this is one of those times,it`s just dreamy

I believe Mika has said this is his favourite song too so you are in good company! :thumb_yello:

I'm so with you. Topped only by Overrated for me personally. Over my shoulder does it to me, too (can't listen to it when people are around).

I'm so with you. Topped only by Overrated for me personally. Over my shoulder does it to me, too (can't listen to it when people are around).

OMG!

when I first heard Overrated .... I had to keep it together,it was so beautiful!

Any Other World has always been high on my favorites list. It is so emotional, and hearing it last night really brought tears to my eyes, and i have never cried when i heard that song. He put so much emotion in it and to hear the whole crowd singing it, i couldnt keep it together. At least im not the only one who was emotional, the girl next to me started to cry.

Any Other World has been my favourite since getting LICM. He sings it with such feeling, and I love the strings - it makes my body tingle all over, especially if its played loud in the dark!! :wub2:

I love this song very much too -it's something special, so beautiful and powerful full of emotions. And his voice sounds even more perfect in that song.

I always listen to it with my eyes closed and I just let my mind float around. It's perfect.

I've recently begun to absoloutly adore this song. so pretty and peaceful and sad though :`¬(

I know what you mean. The song does have a sad feel to it. It features his family friend who lost her eye in the war.

it's not one of my top fave songs only because i'm always happy when i listen to his album but i know that one day when i'm really upset any other world would be a top song to play to keep me more depressed :naughty:

my mum loves this song out of the whole album, everytime i play LiCM she'll be like oh keep this song and will blast the volume up. Interesting.... *rolls eyes*

it's not one of my top fave songs only because i'm always happy when i listen to his album but i know that one day when i'm really upset any other world would be a top song to play to keep me more depressed :naughty:

my mum loves this song out of the whole album, everytime i play LiCM she'll be like oh keep this song and will blast the volume up. Interesting.... *rolls eyes*

I`m quite the happy penguin myself...but the Mika playlist was shuffeling and than this came on...and I just had to listen to the voice....

I like the song Big Girls. It's a bouncy song

and it is one brilliant song. :thumb_yello:

I`m quite the happy penguin myself...but the Mika playlist was shuffeling and than this came on...and I just had to listen to the voice....

i'll listen to it when i listen to the cd but because most of the time i listen to my ipod on shuffle so i just end up listening to the upbeat songs, but i won't say i don't like Any Other World cos then that wouldn't be true :naughty: i just don't prefer it out of the whole album

has anyone seen the animation for this video? it's sooooo sad...of thr old man playing at the piano, and his ghost wife comes and puts her hand on his, and he just smiles....i actually cried! i love this song too...especially the 'cello bit - 'cello's all the way! i am #1 'cello fan!

has anyone seen the animation for this video? it's sooooo sad...of thr old man playing at the piano, and his ghost wife comes and puts her hand on his, and he just smiles....i actually cried! i love this song too...especially the 'cello bit - 'cello's all the way! i am #1 'cello fan!

Animation?!:blink: Where can I see or download it?