Any Other World

Ioana

has anyone seen the animation for this video? it's sooooo sad...of thr old man playing at the piano, and his ghost wife comes and puts her hand on his, and he just smiles....i actually cried! i love this song too...especially the 'cello bit - 'cello's all the way! i am #1 'cello fan!

where can I see that?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a play a few weeks ago. And in the play they sang Any Other World.

It was so beautiful, because the play was about childeren growing up to adults.

And the song was a kind of goodbye to there childhood.

I think this is the one-

Wow, that was really sad, especially when the ghost of the old lady disappears after playing with the old man on the piano.

"Say good bye to the world you thought you lived in."

I think it's true that there are moments in life when you suddenly realize that the world you thought you lived in wasn't exactly as you thought it was - when something you believed in is proven to be false, or someone you loved is no longer around...

It's a sad song but is absolutely beautiful.... Love the strings.

Wow, that was really sad, especially when the ghost of the old lady disappears after playing with the old man on the piano.

"Say good bye to the world you thought you lived in."

I think it's true that there are moments in life when you suddenly realize that the world you thought you lived in wasn't exactly as you thought it was - when something you believed in is proven to be false, or someone you loved is no longer around...

It's a sad song but is absolutely beautiful.... Love the strings.

yeah, it's really sad... i actually cried. and as mikaville's resident 'cello player, i was very impressed that 'cellos where included.