hello from Poland!

Halszka

Am I the first person from Poland? Hi, I'm Halszka and I just want to say: 'Hello'. Now I must read all topics to know what's going on forum :) when I heard Mika first time? hmm... It was on February and the song was "Grace Kelly". It was the love from the first sound, because I "saw" Mika maybe two months ago?

Regards,

H.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! :thumb_yello: There is also a film. Really old film "Podróż za jeden uśmiech" :biggrin2:. My dad loved it when he was a child :biggrin2:.

I didn't know that Adam Bahdaj's book was translated to the other languages.

Yes, I "read" about the film today (It was in polish, so I couldn't actually read about it :roll1:) :P Well. I love this book now! I think it's great xD!

Really? I have many of his books in my book-shelf and they're all in Estonian :P

That's cool! :thumb_yello: Poland rocks! :biggrin2:

I didn't know that he is known in other countries, I always thought about him as a man-whose-books-I-had-to-read-in-primaty-school :biggrin2:.

:mfr_lol:

I'm not sure how known he is here, though, but one day I found his books on my shelf.. :blink: my parents or someone had bought them! and lucky me! I love that book :mf_lustslow:

I also have his books on my shelf and also my parents bought them several yers ago :biggrin2:. Did you read something else or only "Podróż za jeden uśmiech"?

I read something else too, but I don't remember the name.. Maybe it had word "bag" in it or smth like that, but I really can't recall o.O

I read something else too, but I don't remember the name.. Maybe it had word "bag" in it or smth like that, but I really can't recall o.O

I red only "Podróż za jeden uśmiech" so I don't know what are you talking about :naughty:. It's fantastic that people from other countries know polish books! You're the best! :thumb_yello::original:

I red only "Podróż za jeden uśmiech" so I don't know what are you talking about :naughty:. It's fantastic that people from other countries know polish books! You're the best! :thumb_yello::original:

hehe:blush-anim-cl:

blame it on the book, it's really great :roftl: I'm gonna read it third time too, I'm sure of it:thumb_yello: