Mika Intervew in Japan

miori-mary

I actually think it is permanently dead, and he just wears it for decoration...as a conversation piece...!:biggrin2:

Oh, I see. I thought him playing with TOCHIAZUMA(the sumo wrestler figure) was kind of cute. He really digs small, artsy things. Planning to give him more of these cute things at Liquid to hang from his neck? :naughty:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see. I thought him playing with TOCHIAZUMA(the sumo wrestler figure) was kind of cute. He really digs small, artsy things. Planning to give him more of these cute things at Liquid to hang from his neck? :naughty:

I wasn't actually, but if you want to send me anything to deliver to him, I'd be happy to!:biggrin2:

I wasn't actually, but if you want to send me anything to deliver to him, I'd be happy to!:biggrin2:

Really? I know they're planning to give Mika gifts(Yukata and Toys?) at the Mixi Community but I might look for something myself if I have a chance. Kouchi is where the writer of ANPANMAN is from and there are LOTS of ANPANMAN stuff all over the place.(It's kind of strange really and I was really surprised when I first moved here. There's a train called ANPANMAN-GOU and a museum dedicated to it etc.) I may be able to find something related to ANPANMAN that's not found in other places,:biggrin2:

Thanks for the offer.:wink2:

Thank you for posting! This is one the funniest interviews I have seen! :naughty: Mika is so delicious! :wub2:

I know! He's just so delicious! You can see he's really enjoying himself during this interview.:woot_jump: I love his music but also LOVE LOVE his interviews!!

u gonna meet him?

You know, I didn't meet him last time he was in Japan, I waved the MFC banner, I went to the after party and everything, so no one can guarantee it, but I will definitely do my best to make it work out this time!! (even though I said I would never get my hopes up again! LOL!...It's official, I have my hopes up!!):biggrin2:

You know, I didn't meet him last time he was in Japan, I waved the MFC banner, I went to the after party and everything, so no one can guarantee it, but I will definitely do my best to make it work out this time!! (even though I said I would never get my hopes up again! LOL!...It's official, I have my hopes up!!):biggrin2:

Have my fingers crossed for you. Go Blue Sky!!:thumb_yello: