Mika NYC AfterParty: You're Invited!

LIFEbeat

You can join Mika at his real, offical AfterParty following his Nokia Theatre concert in New York City this Friday, June 15! A limited number of fans can gain access by making a small donation to LIFEbeat, the Music Industry Fights AIDS. You can mingle with Mika and other celebrities and industry bigwigs, enjoy free cocktails all night, and REALLY party like a rockstar, while helping in the fight against AIDS.

Tickets are limited, so we suggest advance purchase. You can get more information and buy tickets at http://www.SpinCycleNYC.com/afterparty, or by calling the charity office in New York at 212-459-2590. Tickets (100% a donation to LIFEbeat) are just $10 advance, $15 at the door if available.

LIFEbeat has done about 70 similar AfterParties with artists ranging from Tony Bennett to Courtney Love --- this is the real deal.

You have to be 21 or over, since there is an all-night open martini and beer bar. We hope to see you Friday!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to the show and would truly love to be at the afterparty. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to go with:tears: :sad: . My husband is going to the concert with me, but he was to go home immediately after the show. I won't even have a chance to stay after to see if I see MIKA:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I really want to go but me and my sis are under 21 but over 18!!

Is there anyway you can get stamps or make bracelets for the people underage to that way you're sure they won't get alcohol??? Please!

If so please let me know!