My Love Today Shirt

Sivan

ok so some of u saw me wear it at the LA show.... to who ever that didnt here it is:

MikaShirt2.jpg

mikas mom took pix of me wearing it...LOL! i wish i had those pix! cause i didnt take good ones of me wearing it that day!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so some of u saw me wear it at the LA show.... to who ever that didnt here it is:

MikaShirt2.jpg

mikas mom took pix of me wearing it...LOL! i wish i had those pix! cause i didnt take good ones of me wearing it that day!

YES!! They're lovely ... & all hand made !!! Such a creative woman !!!:thumb_yello:

brilliant! sivan...can i have one???ah ah ah:biggrin2:

LOL! how much u pay?!?! ;)

it took so long to make! but worth it cause mika and everyone loved it :)

MikaShirt2.jpg

These are AMAZING! Why are you so awesome, Sivan?

Wow Sivan that is amazing. Di you have to use special gems and special glue to stick them on or can you use any type of gem/sequins?

I had a T-shirt especially designed for me once. It was when Embrace re-appeared after a 2 year absence with the release of 'Gravity'. I had the lyrics "Its Been a long time waiting..." printed on the front and "....and I can't stop smiliing" and underneath Embrace 2004 printed on th back. I thought that mine was good but it pales into comparison with yours!

MikaShirt2.jpg

wow how good is that!! love how it sparkles lol :D *to do with the lights, i know haha*

Wow Sivan that is amazing. Di you have to use special gems and special glue to stick them on or can you use any type of gem/sequins?

I had a T-shirt especially designed for me once. It was when Embrace re-appeared after a 2 year absence with the release of 'Gravity'. I had the lyrics "Its Been a long time waiting..." printed on the front and "....and I can't stop smiliing" and underneath Embrace 2004 printed on th back. I thought that mine was good but it pales into comparison with yours!

thanks! i used regular sequence with fabric glue :) i hope they wont fall...lol

MikaShirt2.jpg

wow...Sivan?? that shirtm which i love, is made by you!???

wooooah....your too good :shocked: