1. 1. How many of you have met Mika

• I have met him
    • I haven't met him

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you speak to him? Or took photos? Lucky, lucky, lucky you :)

Yeah I spoke to him, after the concert Monday night, asked him if he still reads the forums, he does. Said he can't read everything and I said I didn't either and that he'd go mad if he did! Then I took a picture with him (which I am still trying to find the cable for my camera to hook up to my computer). He was going to give me a hug but I gave him my CD to sign instead, and I walked away while he was still talking! I was sooo nervous! I felt so dumb afterwards! :naughty:

I've been lucky enough to meet Mika twice - although the first time was VERY brief!

I still managed to steal a kiss though. I was chuffed that he stopped for me. Love 'im! :biggrin2:

Here's my video clip:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2029664070

The second time was much better! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: (when he got me up on stage etc) You can see video and clips on my blog for Birmingham if anyone's interested. :thumb_yello:

Mika is such a lovely man!! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Yes, I am one of the lucky ones! It involved me flying from one side of Australia to the other but was worth every cent!

If you haven't already seen it, here is the video of us Aussies MFCers meeting the fabulous Mika.....

• 4 weeks later...

:wub2:hey i'm amy and i was wondering if you now where i could find back-stage passes to go and see mika in the carling academy, glasgow on the 17.11.07 . mail me back if you know anything ??

thanks xx :wub2: