[rant]........

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh, ive seen that!! hahahaha, i LOVE WILL FERREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is like the second funniest guy next to Dane Cook!

So, how old, or young as I like to say, are you Purplegrape? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but tell me about yourself. (If you want)

im only 16, but its hard cause i have the mentality of a 20 yr old and no1 understands

u?

I'm 15, I'm mature for my age and everyone guesses that I'm older, but I'm not. Sorry, but what do you mean by mentality? (I'm not very good at defining words, lol)

Well, I have to go to bed (it's 12:16 here in Canada), and I have to get up early to go babysit. Ugh! So maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow night? I hope you are feeling better! Ok, g'night hunni *infinite hugs*

P.S.- Thank you for being here for me and feel free to PM me at anytime (I'm always here for you even if I'm not on the computer!) *hugs*

OOO! This could be justt the thread I've been waiting for.

I know this could upset some people and maybe alienate me from some of you, but here goes.

I have an INTENSE dislike of BMWs and the idiots who drive them. This stems from that fact that two of these superstar drivers almost killed me on two different occasions (and I'm not kidding), and the rest that I have encountered just like to use me as target practise, by cutting me up at regular intervals. At first I thought it was just because I was in a van, but has also happened when I used to have a car too. They are totally insane and need to be made to retake their driving tests again and again and again.

AAAHHHH! I feel so much better now.

You'd hate my family.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RANTS?

It's getting all warm and fuzzy on here all of a sudden. I thought this was for people to get off their chests things that were annoying them. I'm all for people wanting to make others feel better, but I'm sure the poster of the thread meant for this to be somewhere you could vent what is bugging you and feel better for doing it.

Don't get me wrong I love everybody on here, and I wish I could wrap everyone up in a big blanket and make everyone feel good. But is it possible that if we go off topic, that we can steer it back asap (I know I have gone off myself a few times, but I try to swing it back if I can) .

Sorry don't want to upset anyone but this is the rant thread after all.

My RANT of the Day

I Hate it when i am walking through town and someone im walking behind stops dead in their tracks!!! I hate old people Driving i followed a metro going 30mph in a 60mph zone yesterday and i nearly ripped my hair out as i couldnt over take!!!

And ultimately what annoys me more than anything...THE WEATHER!!!!!!

hmph.

:sneaky2:

There's an Indie/Electronica festival going on for Under-18's, which one of my best friends has a few tickets to. She asked me yesterday (because the event's on today) if I'd like to go, so me, being a fan of that sorta music took her up on her offer.

She's got a boyfriend who I really don't get on with. I've tried to be friendly, and smile, and make an effort, but he really couldn't care less, and my friend always thinks he's the one being really friendly, and I'm giving him the cold shoulder. She takes him to everything nowadays, even if we say we'll have a really girly day together, she'll take him along and say "well, if we go shopping, he can meet up with his friends and we'll have lunch together!" and be all enthusiastic, and I'm left thinking "what happened to when it was just you+me?"

I know like I'm the selfish one, but I really have given him a chance. I've given him loads of chances, I've been out with those two about 7 times now, and everytime, they ignore me, and when I join in the conversation or try to be really chatty to them, they'll give me a nasty look like "why are you here?" and I've not complained once, but she really should know how I feel, because I've dropped a few hints.

Anywho, this festival?

Well, she rings me up this morning to say that she's taking him too. Not only does this annoy me because it's yet ANOTHER thing where it was originally just us, then he has to be brought along as well, it annoys me because he doesn't even LIKE that sort of music, and I just knew that I'd be standing there like a melon, while those two are laughing it up somewhere further away, ignoring me completley. Not only that, but she asked me first, yet she'll pay more attention to him.

So, of course, I said no, but now she's not talking to me because she thinks I'm being immature and selfish.

:thumbdown:

I Hate it when i am walking through town and someone im walking behind stops dead in their tracks!!!

Argh, yes! I also hate it when people walk really slowly in front of me, especially if they're blocking the whole path so that I can't get past them! It's times like those I want a chainsaw... chainsaw2.gif

another RANT from me im afraid!!!

Im not having a great day!!!

why the F%$£ WOULD PEOPLE THROW EGGS AT OUR HOUSE + MY CAR !!!

the little B"££$%%ds

do they not know how hard it is to gett egg off a car ...i mean WTF whhyyy would someone dooo that !!!!

FFS

i mean WTF whhyyy would someone dooo that !!!!

Because people are stupid, obnoxious and daft. -_-

My rant:

Why is it that I always get all these random creeps after me who want to get in my pants?? And why are they two or three times my age most of the time?? What's extra creepy about this is that I look young for my age - I'm 19, but look about 15 with makeup and 12 without. Ehhh... I never really feel safe any more... :boxed:

Maybe it's my own fault for not knowing how to act around people...? I wasn't really all that sociable before I went to uni, and I didn't know many guys, having gone to an all-girls' school... perhaps I act in a misleading way around them? I never mean to, though, I always just act friendly towards everyone o.o;

Ehhhh... I really need that chainsaw T_T *LOL*

I feel sooooooooooooo depressed, cause Mika is probably never going to come to where I live, and nobody around me (friends and family) understand my obsession, and I can't hold back my tears anymore!!!!!!

I know what you mean there.

I would iove to go to one of his concerts.

But he does not have one near enough to my town.

They are always too far away.

Rant rant rant!!!!!!!!!!:( :(

OOO! This could be justt the thread I've been waiting for.

I know this could upset some people and maybe alienate me from some of you, but here goes.

I have an INTENSE dislike of BMWs and the idiots who drive them. This stems from that fact that two of these superstar drivers almost killed me on two different occasions (and I'm not kidding), and the rest that I have encountered just like to use me as target practise, by cutting me up at regular intervals. At first I thought it was just because I was in a van, but has also happened when I used to have a car too. They are totally insane and need to be made to retake their driving tests again and again and again.

AAAHHHH! I feel so much better now.

Volvo drivers personally aggravate me... bloody volvo drivers!!!

Awww, thank you! I'm actually crying for you right now. I always used to be so happy and with my family, but nowadays I feel as if I am out of the picture, just a stupid, lonely, depressed teenager. You are not worthless, ok? You mean something to me, just because you are listening. I f you need to talk, you can always PM me if you want. Mika helps me to get through it too, but it also makes me sad that I will probably never meet him, and here are these other women bragging about how they have met him, like, 5 times!

Some of us will be lucky to see him again... Australia is so isolated, we don't often get decent singers, and when we do, they criticise the way farmers look after their stock (Pink comes to mind)! :sneaky2:

Because people are stupid, obnoxious and daft. -_-

My rant:

Why is it that I always get all these random creeps after me who want to get in my pants?? And why are they two or three times my age most of the time?? What's extra creepy about this is that I look young for my age - I'm 19, but look about 15 with makeup and 12 without. Ehhh... I never really feel safe any more... :boxed:

Maybe it's my own fault for not knowing how to act around people...? I wasn't really all that sociable before I went to uni, and I didn't know many guys, having gone to an all-girls' school... perhaps I act in a misleading way around them? I never mean to, though, I always just act friendly towards everyone o.o;

Ehhhh... I really need that chainsaw T_T *LOL*

Eeeew..... creepy guys... I hate that too! Chainsaws are tempting, but a little hard to get places.... I suggest a chair... just like so... :chair:

:naughty:

You shouldn't have to change the way you act, if they can't control themselves and act like human beings, it's their problem!

• 4 weeks later...