[rant]........

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a course, for an exam, social security law, and there's also the law book:thumbdown: but we can use that so...

awwww, poor you. exams and stuffs like that are crappy... i'm waiting til the 23'rd when i get mine results back :S:boxed:

• 2 years later...

ok, here's a rant that i'll do...

i open up a rant thread coz i couldn't find one... only to find i've ranted numerous times in this rant thread. :doh:

'doctor, we're gonna need a brain and a good pair of eyes for this blonde!!'

x

Our French teachers made us read an french book a couple of months ago (which was actually a japanese book-instead of picking an original french one) and then she came up with ANOTHER book, we weren't very pleased with that, but she promised us that we would read it in class.

So 3 weeks ago we've started: first lesson = we read till page X

second lesson = we reread till page X

third lesson= we reread AGAIN till page X

the thing is, we've read it three times, don't have a clue what has happened during those 20 pages and now we have to read from the beginning untill page 37 AT HOME which she promised we didn't have to do. And guess what, the book counts like 90pages, and we only have two lessons left untill the exams.

I'll be back to rant again if she made us read the whole book at home

Our French teachers made us read an french book a couple of months ago (which was actually a japanese book-instead of picking an original french one) and then she came up with ANOTHER book, we weren't very pleased with that, but she promised us that we would read it in class.

So 3 weeks ago we've started: first lesson = we read till page X

second lesson = we reread till page X

third lesson= we reread AGAIN till page X

the thing is, we've read it three times, don't have a clue what has happened during those 20 pages and now we have to read from the beginning untill page 37 AT HOME which she promised we didn't have to do. And guess what, the book counts like 90pages, and we only have two lessons left untill the exams.

I'll be back to rant again if she made us read the whole book at home

awww poor you!! :huglove: hugs for you :huglove:

xx