Here are the pics from my night with MIKA! he's so cute :)

BonjourMika1990

I forgot that some of the people on here might not have a myspace and hence could not see my pics lol... so here they are (some of them) READ IT ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE TONS OF DETAILS... Im a writer lol

I HOPE THESE LOAD ON HERE LOL... if not, I'll figure it out

THIS WAS AFTER THE SHOW

Don't you love when you get a pic of the person looking at you *sigh

100_0395.jpg

This gives me chills: The security gaurd whispered to someone else, " Ok, I just got word... He's coming down the stairs now." MY HEART LEAPED FOR JOY! As soon as he came out he was all smiles and looked at me! He was so happy to see his fans! AS he took a pic with the girl in front of me, I looked at him hard, just remembering everything about him, memorizing his face, his curls, his eyes ( beautiful brown/hazel)... My head was tilted ( like looking at art) and I was smiling... I remember my smile, that's one thing that I can't see how he will forget because it was just a smile of contentment... a smile that spoke so many words... I love you, I'm proud of you... everything. So during this smile is when he looked me in the eyes as the flash went off... it was a look a cannot describe lol... I tend to be very calm before something big is about to happen to me.... and I guess he was tickeled by this lol...

seeing as how people were shaking and jumping up and down...IN the middle of everything, there I was just trying to memorize him. *sigh

THE MOMENT lol... I know I smelled good because the guy next to me told me I did lol... that's important as the sense you remember the most, the one that brings back the most memories is the sense of smell. LET ME TELL YOU, HE SMELLED SO GORGEOUS!

I melted into him. Don't be timid when you get this pic with him, hold on to him tight because he'll be doing the same with you. I was very warm and cuddly with him so he was with me too. It was so warm and soft.. hanging on to him and feeling his arm around me... I was ready for this moment for sure!

100_0397.jpg

A SHOW TO REMEMBER:WE WERE PRETTY CLOSE LOL... When he came out, everyone went crazy and there was a feeling in the air, that we were all united in this moment... that we were a part of a legendary experience, He said "There's no where I'd rather be." and He meant it. He said it was amazing seeing so many fans in a place he had never been to before.

MIKA's first time in CHicago... a part of history forever...a legend's first moments as a star...

100_0832.jpg

100_0839.jpg

HE HAD SO MUCH ENERGY AND JOY! LOVE TODAY WAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE! The lights, the booming sound, everything! THAN HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF AND STARTED BANGING ON A TRASH CAN! SO AMAZING... his back and chest were glistening with sweat and his curls were sticking to the back of his neck...

100_0369.jpg

100_0370.jpg

SO AMAZING... and than it was over and it ended at an all time high... we all wanted more lol! At the end of the show while we were waiting for him to come out, the band members came out first. CHerrise is so tiny lol... and LUKE is very very tall and cute too...

The thing that I thought was sweet, was that HIS MOM AND HIS SISTER were there. They were so pretty too... petite and very humble. I will never forget this: His sister took the paper off of the door that said " MIKA at the METRO etc..." like she was going to save it... and she had a camera around her neck... awww... They are a real family and they helped form this compassionate, beautiful creature lol

WOW I've said a lot... but I just want to share this with everyone and let you know that there is nothing to be nervous about with meeting him... He will make you feel loved regardless![/color]

MIKA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

100_0426.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my outfit... blurry but you can still see lol... HEY DID ANYONE SEE ME THERE? lol

100_0255.jpg

Put bronzer on lol... you are going to be next to the most gorgous tan in the universe lol

100_0263.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS SAYS... i can read the "to melanie" part lol... but what does he write at the end?

100_0403-1.jpg

Oh nice pics! Happy for you!

and i don't know what he writes when he signs, i'm still Trying to figure my one!HA!

I think he signs in way that no-one else can fake his signatures which is really smart if you think about it!

ps.s he is wearing the shame t-shirt he wore in the HMV signing in my Avatar pic that i took of him! :biggrin2:

It is a good t-shirt

It must have been a fantastic experience :blush-anim-cl:

...but he looks dead tired. How nice can one single person be? That is freaking awesome. Mika, go and sleep for a week!

And you don't have to take your shirt off, you're far too sexy even if you went in rags...:biggrin2:

Thanks for posting your pictures - they are really good.

I am going to see Mika in November - I will be in my wheelchair, so I hope I can still manage to get where he is, and get my photo taken with him - thats my dream!!!! :wub2:

This is such an amazing story! I love being close to people I admire so much, and hugging someone you've been dying to be close to after so long is one of the most amazing feelings.

These pictures are amazing, ESPECIALLY the one where he's looking at you and you're looking at his hands (?)

:blowup: (me exploding from jealousy)

I am going to see Mika in November - I will be in my wheelchair, so I hope I can still manage to get where he is, and get my photo taken with him - thats my dream!!!! :wub2:

Oh I am sure you'll get to meet him! Make friends with the security gaurds, they made it all possible for me to meet him! They were very nice and let us know when he was coming out... get on their good side definatley and they will help you :)

What a fantastic report Bonjour! And your pictures are incredible. You both look great.

I love living vicariously through everyone's accounts because I know how special it was for you. Thanks for sharing.

This is such an amazing story! I love being close to people I admire so much, and hugging someone you've been dying to be close to after so long is one of the most amazing feelings.

These pictures are amazing, ESPECIALLY the one where he's looking at you and you're looking at his hands (?)

:blowup: (me exploding from jealousy)

I honestly can't tell either if im looking at him lol... I looked up a few times though... just to remember him forever lol... it was all so fast and I couldn't believe it was happening!

Oh Wendi, do you have someone to help you make it happen? Do you think you could make special arrangements with his management or the venue?

I wish I was in the UK. I'd blag my way backstage and drag Mika to you if that's what it took!

those topless pics are both dangerous for my eyes and brain. Glad u had a great time melanie :thumb_yello: everyday with mika is the most-amazing-day-of-your-life day :D:D

Oh my God, him shirtless made everyone go crazy... there were people literally like this :shocked: ME, I was screaming and jumping up and down trying to get pics :wink2: It was so beautiful lol, it made me want to cry:bleh:

So during this smile is when he looked me in the eyes as the flash went off... it was a look a cannot describe lol... I tend to be very calm before something big is about to happen to me.... and I guess he was tickeled by this lol...

seeing as how people were shaking and jumping up and down...IN the middle of everything, there I was just trying to memorize him. *sigh

Wow, this sounds so poetic. I can completely picture it. I love how you write - it makes everything seem so romantic but so real. I'm incredibly jealous, but so happy for you!

those topless pics are both dangerous for my eyes and brain. Glad u had a great time melanie :thumb_yello: everyday with mika is the most-amazing-day-of-your-life day :D:D

Lol totally agree with you. He has such a nice pyhsique :wub2: hes soo toned n gorgeous :wink2: