Here are the pics from my night with MIKA! he's so cute :)

BonjourMika1990

Wow, this sounds so poetic. I can completely picture it. I love how you write - it makes everything seem so romantic but so real. I'm incredibly jealous, but so happy for you!

lol Its hard trying to capture a moment like that, Im glad you could picture it because it was so special :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I am sure you'll get to meet him! Make friends with the security gaurds, they made it all possible for me to meet him! They were very nice and let us know when he was coming out... get on their good side definatley and they will help you :)

Yeah, we made friends with Earl, lol. Although, he had never heard of Mika! :blink: Oh, we definitely explained! :roftl: Earl wants us to bring him blueberry muffins! The security guys we talked to were so funny and nice, lol.

I forgot that some of the people on here might not have a myspace and hence could not see my pics lol... so here they are (some of them) READ IT ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE TONS OF DETAILS... Im a writer lol

I HOPE THESE LOAD ON HERE LOL... if not, I'll figure it out

THIS WAS AFTER THE SHOW

Don't you love when you get a pic of the person looking at you *sigh

100_0395.jpg

This gives me chills: The security gaurd whispered to someone else, " Ok, I just got word... He's coming down the stairs now." MY HEART LEAPED FOR JOY! As soon as he came out he was all smiles and looked at me! He was so happy to see his fans! AS he took a pic with the girl in front of me, I looked at him hard, just remembering everything about him, memorizing his face, his curls, his eyes ( beautiful brown/hazel)... My head was tilted ( like looking at art) and I was smiling... I remember my smile, that's one thing that I can't see how he will forget because it was just a smile of contentment... a smile that spoke so many words... I love you, I'm proud of you... everything. So during this smile is when he looked me in the eyes as the flash went off... it was a look a cannot describe lol... I tend to be very calm before something big is about to happen to me.... and I guess he was tickeled by this lol...

seeing as how people were shaking and jumping up and down...IN the middle of everything, there I was just trying to memorize him. *sigh

THE MOMENT lol... I know I smelled good because the guy next to me told me I did lol... that's important as the sense you remember the most, the one that brings back the most memories is the sense of smell. LET ME TELL YOU, HE SMELLED SO GORGEOUS!

I melted into him. Don't be timid when you get this pic with him, hold on to him tight because he'll be doing the same with you. I was very warm and cuddly with him so he was with me too. It was so warm and soft.. hanging on to him and feeling his arm around me... I was ready for this moment for sure!

100_0397.jpg

A SHOW TO REMEMBER:WE WERE PRETTY CLOSE LOL... When he came out, everyone went crazy and there was a feeling in the air, that we were all united in this moment... that we were a part of a legendary experience, He said "There's no where I'd rather be." and He meant it. He said it was amazing seeing so many fans in a place he had never been to before.

MIKA's first time in CHicago... a part of history forever...a legend's first moments as a star...

You are the very first person that actually took me there where you were with MIKA. I am soooooooooooooo happy for you. I think I would react the same way if I see him in front of me. You are awesome at telling the story. I hope I have the same luck as you.

By the way, how long did you wait to see him?

...but he looks dead tired. How nice can one single person be? That is freaking awesome. Mika, go and sleep for a week!

He did look very tired, and I guess he's sick too! :thumbdown: Since we were at the end, I tried to make it very quick though I would have loved to talk to him more. My friend told him he looked tired and needed rest. He said he was extremely tired and thanked her for caring. He is so sweet, I mean he went right down the line, and talked to everyone, took pictures, and signed stuff. It was amazing!

Yeah, we made friends with Earl, lol. Although, he had never heard of Mika! :blink: Oh, we definitely explained! :roftl: Earl wants us to bring him blueberry muffins! The security guys we talked to were so funny and nice, lol.

LOL that's hilarious :) I really loved those big teddy bear security gaurds :biggrin2:

I forgot that some of the people on here might not have a myspace and hence could not see my pics lol... so here they are (some of them) READ IT ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE TONS OF DETAILS... Im a writer lol

I HOPE THESE LOAD ON HERE LOL... if not, I'll figure it out

THIS WAS AFTER THE SHOW

Don't you love when you get a pic of the person looking at you *sigh

100_0395.jpg

This gives me chills: The security gaurd whispered to someone else, " Ok, I just got word... He's coming down the stairs now." MY HEART LEAPED FOR JOY! As soon as he came out he was all smiles and looked at me! He was so happy to see his fans! AS he took a pic with the girl in front of me, I looked at him hard, just remembering everything about him, memorizing his face, his curls, his eyes ( beautiful brown/hazel)... My head was tilted ( like looking at art) and I was smiling... I remember my smile, that's one thing that I can't see how he will forget because it was just a smile of contentment... a smile that spoke so many words... I love you, I'm proud of you... everything. So during this smile is when he looked me in the eyes as the flash went off... it was a look a cannot describe lol... I tend to be very calm before something big is about to happen to me.... and I guess he was tickeled by this lol...

seeing as how people were shaking and jumping up and down...IN the middle of everything, there I was just trying to memorize him. *sigh

THE MOMENT lol... I know I smelled good because the guy next to me told me I did lol... that's important as the sense you remember the most, the one that brings back the most memories is the sense of smell. LET ME TELL YOU, HE SMELLED SO GORGEOUS!

I melted into him. Don't be timid when you get this pic with him, hold on to him tight because he'll be doing the same with you. I was very warm and cuddly with him so he was with me too. It was so warm and soft.. hanging on to him and feeling his arm around me... I was ready for this moment for sure!

100_0397.jpg

A SHOW TO REMEMBER:WE WERE PRETTY CLOSE LOL... When he came out, everyone went crazy and there was a feeling in the air, that we were all united in this moment... that we were a part of a legendary experience, He said "There's no where I'd rather be." and He meant it. He said it was amazing seeing so many fans in a place he had never been to before.

MIKA's first time in CHicago... a part of history forever...a legend's first moments as a star...

You are the very first person that actually took me there where you were with MIKA. I am soooooooooooooo happy for you. I think I would react the same way if I see him in front of me. You are awesome at telling the story. I hope I have the same luck as you.

By the way, how long did you wait to see him?

We waited for about an hour and a half... his band came out about an hour before he did... than his mother and sister followed... after they left, he came out about a half an hour after that... so it took a while but it was worth it!

Hi BonjourMika1990!

Guess we missed you at the concert! Wasn't it AMAZING! We posted our reports under the Chicago thread. You have great pics too (too cute)! Glad you got your MIKA moment as well. He is the best to his fans isn't he?

Hi BonjourMika1990!

Guess we missed you at the concert! Wasn't it AMAZING! We posted our reports under the Chicago thread. You have great pics too (too cute)! Glad you got your MIKA moment as well. He is the best to his fans isn't he?

He really is lol :)

Great photos and story! You looked so cute!

He always seems so happy to see his fans, doesn't he? I know he was drop-dead tired when he finished the aftershow signing session and went downstairs to see the people lined up and waiting outside, but as soon as he saw them his face lit up and he was all smiley and chatty and seemed so glad to see them!

--Jack

Great photos and story! You looked so cute!

He always seems so happy to see his fans, doesn't he? I know he was drop-dead tired when he finished the aftershow signing session and went downstairs to see the people lined up and waiting outside, but as soon as he saw them his face lit up and he was all smiley and chatty and seemed so glad to see them!

--Jack

Oh was there a signing session after the show? Were you @ the Chicago concert?

hey!!! that is absolutely amazing and awesome!!!!! im so happy for you!!!!! i can totally understand wat you mean when you described him, and him being so warm and soft. He put his arm around me, but i didnt get a pic with him...

AWESOME review!!! You are a great writer!!! and the pics of him shirtless.... dont even get me started..... just..... wow... :shocked:

o and the autograph he gave you!! On mine i could only make out my name too.....

at the end of mine, i could tell it says "love.." but when its supposed to say "mika" it looks like it says "Chef" hahaha

i noticed the same with yours too haha

Im super glad u had fun!!! We all understand you! awesome pics btw

<3333333

hahah i liked how you described everything, it made me feel like i was there, and it reminded me of when i met him and how i reacted too! <33

This was my outfit... blurry but you can still see lol... HEY DID ANYONE SEE ME THERE? lol

100_0255.jpg

Put bronzer on lol... you are going to be next to the most gorgous tan in the universe lol

100_0263.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS SAYS... i can read the "to melanie" part lol... but what does he write at the end?

100_0403-1.jpg

ity says : to melanie, hey there. it's a lot like my handwriting!

LET ME TELL YOU, HE SMELLED SO GORGEOUS!

THOSE WERE THE WORDS I WANTED TO HEAR FOR SUCH A LONG TIME NOW

OMG HE DOES SMELL GOOD!!

I'm so proud of him... :bleh:

You are REALLY, REALLY lucky. And be sure I'll hold him VERY VERY tight when I'll see him. He'll probably suffocate AHAH! no... I don't want him to die!

... just a little tight then

:biggrin2:

OMG HE DOES SMELL GOOD!!

You are REALLY, REALLY lucky. And be sure I'll hold him VERY VERY tight when I'll see him. He'll probably suffocate AHAH! no... I don't want him to die!

LOL ! YOU AND THE SMELL THING! gahhhh its hilarious XD

btw.. might i add.

100_0370.jpg

baby got back:mf_rosetinted:

This was my outfit... blurry but you can still see lol... HEY DID ANYONE SEE ME THERE? lol

100_0255.jpg

Put bronzer on lol... you are going to be next to the most gorgous tan in the universe lol

100_0263.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS SAYS... i can read the "to melanie" part lol... but what does he write at the end?

100_0403-1.jpg

sweeeet pix :)

LOL! when he signed my poster at the SF show..i wasnt sure what he wrote ... so he signed few other ppl and i asked his manager... can ia ask mika what he wrote? or mabe u can tell me?! so he looked and had no idea and said "u better ask mika! LOL!!!

so i did and he read it to me :) and said "what did u think i wrote?!?!"

haha

i didnt think anything really...just wasnt sure :):roftl:

OMG HE DOES SMELL GOOD!!

haha I had thought about youwhen I first read that :naughty:

sweeeet pix :)

LOL! when he signed my poster at the SF show..i wasnt sure what he wrote ... so he signed few other ppl and i asked his manager... can ia ask mika what he wrote? or mabe u can tell me?! so he looked and had no idea and said "u better ask mika! LOL!!!

so i did and he read it to me :) and said "what did u think i wrote?!?!"

haha

i didnt think anything really...just wasnt sure :):roftl:

haha

omg i just saw the pics u added in your signature Sivan!!!! You guys look so cute together!! haha those pics are awesome Sivan!!! cutenessss

you have like what, 6 pics with him or something? haha awesomeeeeee!!! <3