MFC Flag

RAK1

I just wanted to run this past everyone. I'll be going to Glastonbury festival next week, and was wondering if it would be okay to make an MFC flag in the colour and with the logo as it is on the merchandise. It would be properly done and I thought that I could bring it to Somerset House and then pass it on to Bexxy so she could take it to V festival and if she so wished pass it on to Mika for his birthday. Maybe everybody at the Somerset House gig could sign it with little birthday messages on it.

If you all like the idea, I can get it done over the weekend and should anyone see footage of Mikas two perfomances over that weekend, I'll be waving it like mad.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey wow! I think its a great idea!! People will definitely know the MFC are about:naughty:. Maybe you should PM the moderators about the copyright issue???

I just wanted to run this past everyone. I'll be going to Glastonbury festival next week, and was wondering if it would be okay to make an MFC flag in the colour and with the logo as it is on the merchandise. It would be properly done and I thought that I could bring it to Somerset House and then pass it on to Bexxy so she could take it to V festival and if she so wished pass it on to Mika for his birthday. Maybe everybody at the Somerset House gig could sign it with little birthday messages on it.

If you all like the idea, I can get it done over the weekend and should anyone see footage of Mikas two perfomances over that weekend, I'll be waving it like mad.

Rak that is a phenominal ideal!!!!!!

its awesome NOT only could you take it to Glastonbury but it could come along to the big chill festival AND v festival aswell :biggrin2:

you should definatly do it !!!!

We could send it on to a representative MFCer for each show after yours until his birthday..it would have been all over the world by then!! It could be so cool! I would be happy to volunteer for the Japan leg of the tour! (July 30th) Then I could send it on to someone going to the Big Chill?:wink2:

We could send it on to a representative MFCer for each show after yours until his birthday..it would have been all over the world by then!! It could be so cool! I would be happy to volunteer for the Japan leg of the tour! (July 30th) Then I could send it on to someone going to the Big Chill?:wink2:

Great idea! Like the Olympic flame!!!:naughty:

Seriously, great idea!

heheh yes the olympic flame of the MFC

i liikee it :biggrin2:

and it will travel all over the world and become famous in its own right :cool:

And we will have to fight over who carries it, it will be that sought after. :naughty:

who is going to trace the journey?

i know about kok@lond@n and Giulietta (italians) who are going to somerset house and then go back to italy on july 19th for florence festival.

in florence esperia75 could take it and bring it to UK for august festivals (but i'm not sure when she's going, i have to ask her or maybe she's reading here).

so is there a planned journey for the flag already?

who is going to trace the journey?

i know about kok@lond@n and Giulietta (italians) who are going to somerset house and then go back to italy on july 19th for florence festival.

in florence esperia75 could take it and bring it to UK for august festivals (but i'm not sure when she's going, i have to ask her or maybe she's reading here).

so is there a planned journey for the flag already?

OK bossy Blue Sky to the rescue.

Robertina, you PM RAK1 and discuss the proposal with her, and because you are so organised and know practically everyone on here, you can plot the chart, and allow time for the flag to be sent between countries where necessary. The MFC Olympic flag sounds just great!

There's a whole week for it to get to me in Tokyo after T4, and then I can send it on to someone like Avoca or BexxY or Mika Mad for Big Chill the following week.

And wouldn't Mika be surprised to see the flag getting more and more signatures, and appearing every time he meets a group of fans, all the way round the world!! Cooooooool!:cool: