MFC Flag

RAK1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well you see we came across a problem we wanted everyone to sign the back....at first we decided it would ruin it and then we decided we didnt actually have a pen to write on it.

I think the plan was for mika to recieve it at V festival....BUT i have nooo idea if i have to send it anywhere after Big chill...

or even if i need to write on it the back for where its been because just giving mika a blank flag seems a little unmeaningful.....

Or should i just write names on the back of the flag + the places it has been in my material pens then iron it to set it?!??!

somebody HELP

The flag is spectacular!!

Please give me a hand...I don't know if I understood well....

The flag will be present on every single gig Mika does and every time the people who are at that gig sign the flag OR the flag will "go" home to home to everyone of us who want to sign it?

so far its been at Glastonbury, somerset house...it is going to the Big chill and V festival possibly one of the european festivals aswell im not sure yet ...no one has signed anything on it YET because i just dont know what is happening LOL

i have to post something.

i agreed with rose to have it signed by the two italians at somerset house, kokolondon and giulietta, also on behalf of me, mirtilla and esperia75.

giulietta, when we met in florence, told me that the flag was not signed!

so, please, if you check with rose and then decide to sign it, will you please put our three names on it?

please?

rose asked me if i wanted the flag for florence, but i was afraid there would be no time left to send it to japan (i knew blue sky requested it for end july) so i gave up.

but please....i'm afraid i'll miss the point and i'm leaving on aug 3rd for my hols....

thanks!:thumb_yello:

i have to post something.

i agreed with rose to have it signed by the two italians at somerset house, kokolondon and giulietta, also on behalf of me, mirtilla and esperia75.

giulietta, when we met in florence, told me that the flag was not signed!

so, please, if you check with rose and then decide to sign it, will you please put our three names on it?

please?

rose asked me if i wanted the flag for florence, but i was afraid there would be no time left to send it to japan (i knew blue sky requested it for end july) so i gave up.

but please....i'm afraid i'll miss the point and i'm leaving on aug 3rd for my hols....

thanks!:thumb_yello:

Well if names are wrote on it no one will be forgotten i think the mnain issue was while at somerset house no boday had any fabric pens so we were screwed and i had nooo idea where it was going it just ended up with me on the train home :boxed:

What a great idea, this flag! If there are gonne be names on it: I'd like very much to be on it too.....(Sadly enough I don't think a can manage it to be at the concert on november 11 in the Heineken Music Hall...)

Anyway: Has anyone already spotted the flag during a tv-registration of a concert, or on Youtube?

i've made a flag too for the gaou festival but i don't think he has seen it :blink:

[ATTACH]3771[/ATTACH]

Wow, Lollypop this is a fantastic flag! You did a very nice job!:thumb_yello:

You say Mika probably didn't see the flag, but I think he couldn't have missed it! Such bright colours.:mf_rosetinted:

Wow, Lollypop this is a fantastic flag! You did a very nice job!:thumb_yello:

You say Mika probably didn't see the flag, but I think he couldn't have missed it! Such bright colours.:mf_rosetinted:

thanks! :biggrin2: but i was just in front of him and he didn't look back during all the show! he didn't look at us! :tears:

Both flags are fantastic! :thumb_yello:

I do hope you figure out how to get the MFC flag to Mika and get it

signed by as many people as possible! It will go with the big MFC poster

we gave him in DC! He can hang both right over his bed, so we're

the last thing he sees at night and the first thing he sees in the morning :biggrin2:

Well, OK, maybe that's not such a good idea... :wink2:

dcdeb

SORRY SORRY SORRY.

I should have done this sooner, getting distracted by work this week as last week was all about Mika.

Right, I 'll be getting in touch with Bexxy about next instructions, putting everyone's names on, much like Steph did with the braces is a great idea, as is where it has gone.

Blue Sky I'll get Bexxy to get it to you, and get her to bill transport to me, if you send her your address, I'll pm you in case you don't see this here.

Freddie sorry we didn't actually get signatures on it, so that you could sign it too, but it looked so good blank at SH, it seemed a shame to spoil it. But as we want Mika to have it on his birthday, we have to put something on it, so Bexxys idea seems just right.

I hope this clears up some confusion and sorry I couldn't get it to everyone. If I'd thought about making it earlier, it would have worked out right.

you don't need to apologize rak1! you made a wonderful work!

...and my italian friends at somerset say you are delicious....and so kind!

thanks for everything!

AAWWW! They were both really lovely. It was spooky how kokoLondon looked like Mika, I'm surprised he wasn't fed up with me calling him MiniMika by the end of the day, he was such a sweetheart.

The flag seemed to go down well at Somerset House, better than I could have imagined. Not sure if Mika saw it, would be nice to think that he had, so he knew we were there for him.