Where should Mika play?

lollipop_monkey

I would definitely drive to Chicago to see him again, even though it was 6 1/2 hours. It was so worth it. :)

But I would be so happy if he actually came to Kansas City or St. Louis in Missouri. He and his manager even told me "Next fall" when I said he needed to come to MO, so I hope this will actually happen!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HUNGARY!!!

And if you read through this thread quickly, you will see requests like Croatia and Romania. Well, those are neighbouring countries, you could make a lot of people happy!

Anyway, Mika, you almost come to Hungary to the "Sziget Festival" in August. I know you are very busy and of course I want you to have your own private life and free time, but it was quite a heartbreak for me when the concert was cancelled.

I mean my boyfriend planned to buy 2 tickets for me as a nameday present, and I was so happy! (I don't know if this "nameday" stuff exsists in England too or it's just a Hungarian custom, let's say it's a celebration similar to birthdays. My one is on 12th August, and you would have come on 9th.)

Moreover the posters of this festival are everywhere in the city, and they didn't change them to new ones, they are still saying Mika among the list of the singers! It's just totally killing me!!!

So yeah, now I'm a bit unfair with this remorse provoking post, but anyway:

PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU TO COME TO HUNGARY!!!

A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE YOU HERE!!!

Pleaseeeeee come to TRINIDAD. the Caribbean is a great place. good for relaxation too :biggrin2: If u come we can cook for u, maybe stay by us :wink2::biggrin2: IF U WANT:biggrin2: and i'll definately give you a tour of the country. :thumb_yello:

1. Orlando, or even Jacksonville in Florida (still prefer Orlando). But not Miami... why, Miami, why...

2. Netherlands really seems to suffer from Mika withdrawl. Rescue them!

3. Hm. Not really sure for the third. I suppose whoever else he's visited least.

Mika please come back in Canada

1- Montréal and/or

2- Ottawa and/or

3-Toronto

p.s any date except september 15 because sunshine931 and I have a wedding to go to.

goddamnit It's my birthday on september 15th!!

but then if you can't go... I won't tell him to go on this date :biggrin2:

goddamnit It's my birthday on september 15th!!

but then if you can't go... I won't tell him to go on this date :biggrin2:

Thanks so much:biggrin2: I'll remember it's your birthday! It's my cousin's wedding and my boyfriend and I are the photographs!! And sunshine has a wedding too! (not the same :thumbdown: )

i would absolutely completely and totally love and appreciate it if he played in LA(or aanywhere in CA thats not more that 5 hours away from me) again soooon! i know he just came here, but, thats all im looking forward to now that school is out in ONE week! i just cant wait! i still want him to take huge, ginormous, super relaxing break tho!!!! he deserves it sooo amazingly much! he should come to this one place in Anaheim, California called Chain Reaction! it is in awesome place for underage (pretty much teenagers) to just have an awesome time, and its pretty small and really intimate, and i just think it would be absolutely awesome if he played there. I highly doubt it though. barely anyone knows about that place. only local people know....

1. OSHEAGA FESTIVAL in Montreal - MIKA, I know you told me the other night that you are trying your best to be part of this...thank you for trying. Please continue to keep trying.

2. Although I'm from Toronto...I'll waste my second choice on OSHEAGA FESTIVAL in Montreal again.

3. My very patient husband who just drove me 9 hours to CHICAGO to see you does not know that my third choice will be wasted on OSHEAGA FESTIVAL in Montreal because ... I BOUGHT THE $300 TICKETS AS SOON AS THERE WAS SPECULATION YOU'D BE THERE. Ssshhhh - please nobody tell my hubby that.

(thank you MIKA for CHICAGO concert on Monday - especially the Shirtless "Love Today" part)