Where should Mika play?

lollipop_monkey

MIKA please come to FINLAND! You haven't been here yet! *sigh*

HELSINKI is our capital city and it's not far from your home. :naughty:

Or you can come in any city... Seriously I'd hike up to Lappland if I knew you're gonna perform there! :roftl:

If you watched the Eurovision Song Contest then you must know how beautiful country Finland is!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA!!!! PLEASE COME TO POLAND:yay:

Gdansk preferably:biggrin2: is at the seaside, so you can go windsurfing, lay on a beach, drink beer or drink beer or else:yay:

:groupwave:

MIKA please come to FINLAND! You haven't been here yet! *sigh*

HELSINKI is our capital city and it's not far from your home. :naughty:

Or you can come in any city... Seriously I'd hike up to Lappland if I knew you're gonna perform there! :roftl:

If you watched the Eurovision Song Contest then you must know how beautiful country Finland is!

wait? your from finland? OMG DO YOU LIKE THE RASMUS? DO YA DO YA DO YA?:shocked:

Since we know Mika himself occasionally reads the forum, and that there's the possibility he has "insiders" reading it as well, I thought we'd make it nice and convenient for them when scheduling Mika's next tour.:biggrin2:

Here's how it works. From 1-3, list the three cities you'd like Mika to play in. Most people will likely list their hometown (or more likely, the nearest major-ish city to them). Numbers 2 and 3 can be other cities that you'd travel to in order to see him play.

Note to Mika: We love you all over the world, but please make sure you're taking time for yourself! We all want you to have concerts in our area, but more than that, we want you to take care of yourself, relax, spend time with your friends and family, and get lots of sleep! Balance, dear!

Anyhow, I'll go first:

Mika, please come to:

1) Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2) Seattle, Washington, US

3) Vancouver, BC, Canada

1) EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA

2) CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA

3) HELL, ANYWHERE IN ALBERTA!

god i hope he comes to edmonton!!!! but i would still drive to calgary or anywhere in alberta for that matter!!!

1) EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA

2) CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA

3) HELL, ANYWHERE IN ALBERTA!

god i hope he comes to edmonton!!!! but i would still drive to calgary or anywhere in alberta for that matter!!!

Another MFCer in Alberta? I was starting to think I was the only one in the entire province! *high five* Oh, and my name is Amanda, too - what a koinky-dink!

1. Orlando, or even Jacksonville in Florida (still prefer Orlando). But not Miami... why, Miami, why...

2. Netherlands really seems to suffer from Mika withdrawl. Rescue them!

3. Hm. Not really sure for the third. I suppose whoever else he's visited least.

YES YES YES!!!! THANK YOU!! he really needs to come closer to me!!(and the other mfcers) plz plz plz plz!!! come to orlando!!!! (or brooksville)

Another MFCer in Alberta? I was starting to think I was the only one in the entire province! *high five* Oh, and my name is Amanda, too - what a koinky-dink!

haha now that i think of it, i dont think i've seen many people from alberta here either! *high fives computer screen* wow and amanda too! quite the koinky-dink!! (<--haha love that) :roftl: woot go albertans!!

jeezee he better come to canada soon! its been so long.. i really would drive anywhere in alberta, preferbly edmonton or calgary though lol you know how gas prices are these days haha

I agree wholeheartedly that he should come to SEATTLE! (especially since I live near there. :biggrin2: )

I'm not sure if many people have heard of him here, but I think they would LOVE him if given the chance! He would be right at home with the funky, artsy crowd. He and the Lollipop girls should parade down Broadway on a Saturday night. They would fit right in. :bleh:

My second and third choice would Portland OR and Vancouver BC, because they are still within driving distance from me. Not that I didn't enjoy flying to LA to see him, but he needs to show the PNW some LOVE! :thumb_yello:

I already mentioned this in some other thread, but I think Mika should come to Philadelphia! We have A LOT of colleges here and I know if he comes back to the US in September when classes are back in session, there are a lot of students (and other people too) who would sell out his show. His album was sold out from our local university bookstore for weeks...