Where should Mika play?

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in my garden. I even offer to put up a stage for him... :mf_rosetinted:

The garden that comes with the apartment block I live in is too small but we have a large roof terrace with a full view of Budapest. He should come and sing there. :mf_rosetinted: Also, towards the end of August we have huge fireworks, so if he came that time it would be the icing on the cake.:biggrin2:

1-At my wedding

2-At my wedding

3-At my wedding

And he gets a nice meal thrown in, plus a big parteee :roftl: , of course not mentioning the fantastic company (moi):naughty: ....AND he can take a holiday in the mediterranean at the same time!

RESULT!!

1-At my wedding

2-At my wedding

3-At my wedding

And he gets a nice meal thrown in, plus a big parteee :roftl: , of course not mentioning the fantastic company (moi):naughty: ....AND he can take a holiday in the mediterranean at the same time!

RESULT!!

1stly awwwwww you getn married! cute! and 2ndly, its the first time i read your sig... did he really say the hips thing?? lol! omw:roftl:

1-At my wedding

2-At my wedding

3-At my wedding

RESULT!!

Careful Sara, remember that Friends episode when Ross calls his bride Rachel instead of Emma? THAT could happen to you IF Mika went to your wedding:roftl:

Careful Sara, remember that Friends episode when Ross calls his bride Rachel instead of Emma? THAT could happen to you IF Mika went to your wedding:roftl:

Aaaah Friends:wub2: :wub2: "I take you Rachel...ARRRR EMILY!!!"

Imagine how embarrassing that would be...:roftl:

Aaaah Friends:wub2: :wub2: "I take you Rachel...ARRRR EMILY!!!"

Imagine how embarrassing that would be...:roftl:

Did I write Emma??? OMM, I must be getting old...

Yep, I can very well imagine... The beautiful spot, the guests, the sea breeze... And Mika in your head!

Yep, I can very well imagine... The beautiful spot, the guests, the sea breeze... And Mika in your head!

... the husband... :mf_rosetinted:

Watch what you wish for, Miss Sariflor, you might receive :mf_rosetinted:

Now I have that image stuck in my head, of MIKA appearing there at the wedding unexpectedly and takes over the wedding party :lmao:

...and while everybody is heading towards the Mikster, poor Sariflor is standing there in her beautiful, blinding wedding dress :boxed:, waving faintly: " Hello, I.... here, it's me I'm the bride, where's my attention for fecksakes?! :sneaky2: "

1. Miami, Florida!!! I know Mika performed here back in June 2007...I'm afraid I was completely unaware of his existence at the time. I'd be eternally grateful for another summer gig in 2008!

2. St.Petersburg, Florida (My sister conveniently goes to school there. It takes a mere 3 hours to get there...)

3. ANYWHERE in Florida. (preferably the above...or Tampa...even Orlando...)

Mika, please come to Manchester again, but also to Blackpool, so we can come to the concert and have a paddle as well, or to Chester, so we can also see the town and go on a boat trip along the river. You can come in my boat.

Love today, from Marilyn

1. Tampa, FL

2. Orlando, FL

3. Ft. Myers, FL

(4. Global Warming Awareness Concert in Punta Gorda where Hurricane Charley hit about 3 years ago :( )

It is So nice to see other Floridians :biggrin2:

MIKA P-L-E-A-S-E come to:

1.) Ft. Myers, FL

2.) Tampa, FL

3.) Lakeland, FL

When You Write Your Opera--And I Know You Will--OR ANYTIME before

Perform at Strathmore Hall, NORTH BETHESDA, Maryland, US of A.

I've Sent You The Information On My Space MONTHS ago--just Look!

or HERE . . .

http://www.strathmore.org/aboutstrathmore/aboutstrathmore.asp

I can envision you there: It is a very nice theater.

P.S. I got measured for my H.S. uniform in "The Mansion at Strathmore" BEFORE

it was "The Mansion of Strathmore!"

ok, i know a bunch of people who will love me for this one

1. tampa bay, florida

2.orlando, florida

3.talahassee, florida

or, if you want, i would love if you came to my really boring town, new port richey, where the main attraction is walking to the library up the street and sitting on green electricial boxes outside of our houses.:thumbdown:

YES!!!!!!! come to florida. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

1) Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2) Seattle, Washington, US

3) Vancouver, BC, Canada

LOL - this was one of my first threads! Funny to see it dusted off again.

*looks at list* Thanks Mika! I see you got my message. I forgive you for taking almost exactly eight months, since you listened so well. :wink2:

*sings* don't be sad, 'cause two out of three ain't bad!

1-At my wedding

2-At my wedding

3-At my wedding

RESULT!!

Me too! Mika, it's not every day that your loyal MFCers get married. I think THAT calls for your attendance.

When and where are you getting married, Sariflor? My wedding is August 24th in California. :biggrin2:

1. would be Austria since he hasn't been here would be perfect but it's kinda (and if he needs a translator... Just call me:wink2: !!) 2. would be mexico (far far away) but the girls of the mexican thread really want him to go and actually if it's on summer i would be able to go as well!!^^ 3. some country in the middle of Europe...now you'd been in Italy and some other more but i missed that :thumbdown: (i know....bad for me) hehe anyways don't matter where he goes i'll find the way to go at least to one... i mean, i would be crazy if i miss that wonderful and sensational concert!!