Where should Mika play?

lollipop_monkey

Mika, just go and take a loooong holiday, you need it. We'll all miss you tonz, but we want you to be healthy and happy, not worn out and stressed. We love you and care about you a lot, so rest and enjoy your private life far from us, crazy fans. We won't forget you and will always be here waiting for you:naughty:

And of course, after you've rested and relaxed, come to Madrid again, not every concert house here is like Mynt, honest!

Yes, Mika! Holiday! You need a break! No point going to all our backyards, elevators, etc worn out/sick.

(However, you know a good place to get back into performing again? That's right, Australia! :original: Niiice and relaxed here, yeah?)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Mika! Holiday! You need a break! No point going to all our backyards, elevators, etc worn out/sick.

(However, you know a good place to get back into performing again? That's right, Australia! :original: Niiice and relaxing, yeah?)

a break is EXACTLY what he needs.

i love it when he hits the high notes and now that he's sick he doesn't hit them.. he tries but misses.

Since we know Mika himself occasionally reads the forum, and that there's the possibility he has "insiders" reading it as well, I thought we'd make it nice and convenient for them when scheduling Mika's next tour.:biggrin2:

Here's how it works. From 1-3, list the three cities you'd like Mika to play in. Most people will likely list their hometown (or more likely, the nearest major-ish city to them). Numbers 2 and 3 can be other cities that you'd travel to in order to see him play.

Note to Mika: We love you all over the world, but please make sure you're taking time for yourself! We all want you to have concerts in our area, but more than that, we want you to take care of yourself, relax, spend time with your friends and family, and get lots of sleep! Balance, dear!

Anyhow, I'll go first:

Mika, please come to:

1) Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2) Seattle, Washington, US

3) Vancouver, BC, Canada

1) Hobart Tasmaina Australia

2) Melbourne AUSTRALIA

Me too! Mika, it's not every day that your loyal MFCers get married. I think THAT calls for your attendance.

When and where are you getting married, Sariflor? My wedding is August 24th in California. :biggrin2:

July 27 in Spain!

Right next to the sea, so it should be nice.

I hope that you enjoy yours a lot!! Don't get too stressed out with preparations:naughty: .