Now Mika's secret is out

titania

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this a strange one as I got an email from a ticket compay saying that there was a new date added to manchester nothing about it being a competition.

So the winners must just be with everyone else!

I will see if still have it as not cleared my email box for ages and tell you where it is.

Can't find it only the extra date of the 20th at manchester.

xx

hmm so if it's 20th in Manchester the Manchester press thing says its 27th doesn't it or am I getting all mixed up here :blink: Also if they don't reveal the gig until the day itself how on earth are we supposed to get time off work then suddenly try to arrange travel to Manchester and back or somewhere to sleep all in a few hours, I WANT TO GO (like the rest of you) but I'm not good at organizing stuff and my daughter has an English A level exam that day but she will hopefully be finished in time for us to get there, but it's about 3+ hour drive (sniff I'm a worrying about the practicalities), anyway how do you get tickets, is it just ppl who win them via TBA?

heheh ok lets clear this up for everyone :wink2:

ther is an extra date in Manchester added to Mika's November tour date yes this is correct - you can buy tickets for this :bleh:

ALSO

there is a competition being run by TBA to win tickets to mika's "secret" concert which will be held on the 27th JUNE in Manchester although the venue will not be confirmed until the 27th june itself.

The only way to get to this TBA concert is to win tickets through the competition or be the lucky two fans selected to be filmed by channel four.

WHICH HAS NOTHING to do with the OTHER secret mika concert which is being held by coke cola this will take place on the 1st July. To my knowledge the only way to get tickets for this is to win them aswell.:thumb_yello:

WOT SECRET GIG IN JULY I didn't know there was one, can you give me any details please? flaming 'eck I am far too old for all this malarkey lol but I am addicted ...I can't help myself any more, I am not responsible for my own actions :bleh:

Ohhh My looks like alot of people are confused.

As for the secret concert to be held on the 1st of July it was by Coke cola and i think the competition entries have already been drawn because the Thing was changed to Groove Armada the end of last week :boxed:

im not sure if there is any other way of entering

wonder how I missed this one, I just cant keep up with it all lol. So no idea about that coke competition or anything what did you have to do? ( I would love to see him sooner than having to wait for my 3 November gigs) :wink2:

Basically you had to collect points from cola bottles and when you had 3 points you could enter for said concert tickets.

a different artist is availiable each week and i only entered once...and didnt win so meh :bleh:

aww maybe you needed to go through 20 gallons of coke to win it lol. there seems to be lots of competitions about dunno how you get to hear about them all mind. That one in France sounds sooo AWESOME I think I would walk over hot coals naked with maggots in my hair (maggots are my phobia btw) to win that one)