My radio show- please listen in!

kittie88

Hi guys,

I am currently presenting a radio show for a station called undiscovered with liz leake. I have just recorded the first show which is filled with lots of new and undiscovered music, one of the artists this week is alex gardner. Anyway, I am trying to get more listeners, all you need to do is go to the park fm link which is below and click listen live. I am on every friday from 9-10pm GMT and would love to get some feedback after it. I also need more fans for the official facebook page which the link is also below.

Each week I also include a few of my fave more popular artists so it wont be long until mika will be played on the show for definite.

One last thing, if you know of any undiscovered, up and coming or new band or artist that I could add to the show it would be great to hear from you. I dont mind what country as this week's show has artists from america and finland.

Anyway enough of my rambling, click on the links below and please listen in on friday at 9pm and let me know what you think of the show

Liz x

http://thepark.fm- click on the red box called listen live on friday at 9pm

Undiscovered official facebook page

click on like to stay up to date with the show and to become a fan of the show

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys

My show is on tonight at 9pm GMT and would love it if you guys could listen in and give me some feedback on here or on my facebook page (see original message)

it doesnt matter where in the world u are cos it is online and anyone can log on.

The address is www.thepark.fm and then just click the red box which says listen live

Thanks

Liz xx

Archived