Kony 2012

WeAreGolden*

I know that many of you have watched the video already, or that many of you are sick of everyone talking about it that you don't even want to watch it (I'm like that sometimes too, when everyone is suddenly crazy about something I automatically hate it :teehee: ). And I know that 30-minutes might be too long for some, but I promise you it's totally worth it and you won't regret it.

Joseph Kony is the world's worst criminal, yet 99% of us don't know who he is. He has abducted 30.000 children from Uganda and central Africa, turning the girls into sex slaves and the boys into child soldiers, and then making them kill their own parents.

Kony is still out there, but we can help in our way. We can spread the word, and donate money to the organisation that has been helping those kids 10 years now. Or buy from their store here: http://s3.amazonaws.com/kony2012/kony-4.html

But please do watch the video, because I'm not really good with words, and therefore not convincing in that kind of stuff :blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]Y4MnpzG5Sqc[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived