Mika's problems as a kid

lindor_love_today

Does anyone else just wanna cry when they read about what Mika dealt with as a kid? When I first read on his biog that he was bullied so badly he became mute and forgot how to read and write it was heartbreaking, especially when I read somewhere that while being different in France made him popular, in England it meant kids just wanted to beat him up. I mean that story upset me so much it inspired a painting about different expressions of pain!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else just wanna cry when they read about what Mika dealt with as a kid? When I first read on his biog that he was bullied so badly he became mute and forgot how to read and write it was heartbreaking, especially when I read somewhere that while being different in France made him popular, in England it meant kids just wanted to beat him up. I mean that story upset me so much it inspired a painting about different expressions of pain!!

i want to cry too, poor mika

I know. It makes me respect him even more though. It's like for a while when he was a kid he couldn't even speak or read, but he's fought through it and got where he is. It's like WOW!

mika is incredible, is the best, i think that he can do whatever he want:biggrin2: