This One's For Us Girls (Part Four)

ThatRadFreak

i'm goody thanks :).. where have u been lately :bleh:

i know i've hardly been coming on at all! when you were away i was literally never on. i've been trying to patch things up with dan, almost like starting over and taking things slowly and it's going really well! :bleh: i'm glad because now it's like we're just dating which is good and then we can see where it goes from there, you know?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know i've hardly been coming on at all! when you were away i was literally never on. i've been trying to patch things up with dan, almost like starting over and taking things slowly and it's going really well! :bleh: i'm glad because now it's like we're just dating which is good and then we can see where it goes from there, you know?

Aw sounds so sweet! Is he the one who had sent the flowers? :blink:

Aw sounds so sweet! Is he the one who had sent the flowers? :blink:

ha ha no! that was aiden- that just shows i haven't been here in so long! dan is a sweet guy that i'd been seeing but it all got a bit serious and he got jealous blah blah blah so last week i broke up with him. now we're trying again and just seeing what happens ... :naughty:

ooh.. a lot of people haven't been on that much when i was away.. and even i've hardly bothered coming on here a lot :bleh: i can tell school is starting *sigh*.

Oh i'm glad things are getting sorted out :).. does he understand about this whole jealousy thing of his and how its not so fair on you? hope it does work for the best later on :) its sweet of u to kind of give him another chance

ha ha no! that was aiden- that just shows i haven't been here in so long! dan is a sweet guy that i'd been seeing but it all got a bit serious and he got jealous blah blah blah so last week i broke up with him. now we're trying again and just seeing what happens ... :naughty:

are u gonna sort out the chicken business too? he was the not-so-good one right? ah i feel like i'm invading your personal life :doh: soz :roftl:

are u gonna sort out the chicken business too? he was the not-so-good one right? ah i feel like i'm invading your personal life :doh: soz :roftl:

:shocked: Dan behave yourself :roftl:

Aw Sal how sweet of u to give him a second chance :thumb_yello:

Oh i'm glad things are getting sorted out :).. does he understand about this whole jealousy thing of his and how its not so fair on you? hope it does work for the best later on :) its sweet of u to kind of give him another chance

HA don't worry! i love talking to you guys, its like alternative therapy. so heres the deal (and i'm giving you all the details because i basically tell you everything else!)

things happened so quickly between us (i slept with him the first night i met him ... alcohol has A LOT to answer for!) and so we never had that period where we just were getting to know each other - it was very physical and intimate very quickly. and i think thats why he started getting insecure/jealous. so now we're just taking it slow and appreciating each other a bit more before rushing anything.

and the chicken problem, he was ok (obviously not the best ...) but to be honest the rest of our releationship wasnt secure or trusting and i truly do think that it affects it. now i'm gonna make him wait and see if he steps up!! :wub2:

HA don't worry! i love talking to you guys, its like alternative therapy. so heres the deal (and i'm giving you all the details because i basically tell you everything else!)

things happened so quickly between us (i slept with him the first night i met him ... alcohol has A LOT to answer for!) and so we never had that period where we just were getting to know each other - it was very physical and intimate very quickly. and i think thats why he started getting insecure/jealous. so now we're just taking it slow and appreciating each other a bit more before rushing anything.

and the chicken problem, he was ok (obviously not the best ...) but to be honest the rest of our releationship wasnt secure or trusting and i truly do think that it affects it. now i'm gonna make him wait and see if he steps up!! :wub2:

:roftl: Yes, it's good therapy and it's free :naughty: Nah seriously it's really cool, cause everyone is friendly and understanding.

Totally cool!! Hope everything works out :thumb_yello:

I've never drank alky b4, but I always wanted to know how u feel when u get drunk...wanna share how u feel? :blush-anim-cl: I WILL get drunk one day, but home, by myself LOL...i'm curious..damn curiosity :sneaky2::roftl:

ooh i see.. ah yeah alcohol does have that effect :bleh:

but i understand where u coming from, hopefully this way you'll see how you 2 really get on.. and if there's any sparks or chemistry between both of you :)

:roftl: Yes, it's good therapy and it's free :naughty: Nah seriously it's really cool, cause everyone is friendly and understanding.

Totally cool!! Hope everything works out

I've never drank alky b4, but I always wanted to know how u feel when u get drunk...wanna share how u feel? :blush-anim-cl: I WILL get drunk one day, but home, by myself LOL...i'm curious..damn curiosity :sneaky2::roftl:

ooh naughty naughty kavi wants to get drunk :bleh: hehe .. i've never been drunk either.. i've only been tipsy.. and that was in central london with all these weird dudes near me but luckily i was still sober enough to see around me.. you don't wanna get to the stage where you're not capable of defending yourself and stuff :blink:.. hmm wonder what its like being totally drunk.. but then i don't wanna pass out and i hate throwing up lol

ooh naughty naughty kavi wants to get drunk :bleh: hehe .. i've never been drunk either.. i've only been tipsy.. and that was in central london with all these weird dudes near me but luckily i was still sober enough to see around me.. you don't wanna get to the stage where you're not capable of defending yourself and stuff :blink:.. hmm wonder what its like being totally drunk.. but then i don't wanna pass out and i hate throwing up lol

Yeah well even tipsy might work 4 me haha i just wanna experience it..BUT as I said..alone at home :roftl:

Yeah I hate throwing up too it makes me wanna throw up..wait :boxed: that's well confusing right haha...

Totally cool!! Hope everything works out :thumb_yello:

i really enjoy the feeling of drinking alcohol, but i never really get properly drunk. you just feel kind of light, and as if nothing matters! but like the night with dan, i kind of new something was going to happen as i was rebounding from Aiden and i was like **** it i don't care! :roftl:

i really enjoy the feeling of drinking alcohol, but i never really get properly drunk. you just feel kind of light, and as if nothing matters! but like the night with dan, i kind of new something was going to happen as i was rebounding from Aiden and i was like **** it i don't care! :roftl:

:roftl: okie...hmmm like suffering from sleep deprivation after being on MFC for hrs...well ok nm lol...

Yeah well even tipsy might work 4 me haha i just wanna experience it..BUT as I said..alone at home :roftl:

Yeah I hate throwing up too it makes me wanna throw up..wait :boxed: that's well confusing right haha...

lol..

err.. what? :lmao: that totally makes sense *has confused expression on her face*

i should probably go ladies i'm sooo tired. all my love xxxxxxxx

ok, night night, sweet dreams! x x x

i'm gonna go off to sleep too.. even though i know i won't fall asleep til 4 am again.. damn this stupid jetlag thing.

My parents now returned from the grocery, so i gtg help them unpack and then i gtg sleepy cause tomr is my coz's second sunday..it's a thingy in the hindu wedding, although the wedding was last wk lol...G'nite!

well... i don't wanna steal it off him :wub2: cos i'm a good girl.. hmm :fisch: but i wouldn't mind having a bite out of it :das:

ok, night night, sweet dreams! x x x

i'm gonna go off to sleep too.. even though i know i won't fall asleep til 4 am again.. damn this stupid jetlag thing.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah!!

bye!