This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

This really hot guy in front of me in watching a Chris Brown video :wub2:

Double the prize :wub2:

lol.. what u like chris brown as well? since when :blink:

meh u sound like my sister.. i told her and she's like *sigh* bitch (in a jokey way of course) :naughty:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. what u like chris brown as well? since when :blink:

meh u sound like my sister.. i told her and she's like *sigh* bitch (in a jokey way of course) :naughty:

Chris Brown is not really my type.. I tend to fall for tall, white, brown-haired guys :roftl:

goody

aw i love GA!! the new season came out a few months ago but i didn't have the right channel for it.. but now i do but i don't wanna watch it too late in the series... but they started the new series on the italian channel so i'll have to watch it in italian.. but its not the same.. but ah well.. lol.. what series is romania on?

Really ?You love it too ?!:boxed::original:

But you are lucky that you 've see it in italian too!

It's better to know more foreign languages !!

we are far from the us or England i think !

Series no 2!

And braces :punk:

No but my boyfriend is white and brown-haired. Lol. Not that tall.. and without curls unfortunately. Thats why I also like Mika ofcourse

aw, well close enough.. and its the personality that counts most anyway :fisch:

but i've always liked brown haired guys.. and anyone thats taller than me.. and since i'm pretty tall the guys have to be much taller :bleh: lol mika.. perfect match :) jks :naughty:

cos the tv that has the channel is in the room where the guests are.. so i don't wanna be rude lol.. and my kitchen tv only has the channel that shows the programmes one hour later.... i feel like i confuse people when i talk, cos i say so many things to explain myself... ANYWAY i'm going to shut up now :naughty:

You have ppl at your house ?

You are lucky cause you've got a kitchen tv !!

I loooooove Chris Brown, he's so delicious. :wub2:

Alright ladies, school's almost over, see you when I get home :)

what is wrong with you :roftl: jokes jokes.. meh he's alrite.. he looked nice on the VMAs but otherwise he's not really my type :bleh: my sis was like are u sure u ain't on the chris brown fan club. :fisch: i'm not am i? :blink::naughty:

Really ?You love it too ?!:boxed::original:

But you are lucky that you 've see it in italian too!

It's better to know more foreign languages !!

we are far from the us or England i think !

Series no 2!

i guess so.. it'll do me good..

oooh.. series 2 was really good :).. can't wait to watch the 3rd one.. but i missed the first episode f the 3rd series last week so will have to watch the second tomorrow

You have ppl at your house ?

You are lucky cause you've got a kitchen tv !!

yup.. well one person.. but fo some reaon it feels like there's more :blink: hmm

lol :biggrin2: i have many tvs.. i think i have like tvs.. but my dad won't let me have one in my room :sad::naughty:

i guess so.. it'll do me good..

oooh.. series 2 was really good :).. can't wait to watch the 3rd one.. but i missed the first episode f the 3rd series last week so will have to watch the second tomorrow

But I didn't see it from the beginning !

Is there every day ?

Here is only on tuesdays !

Hmm, joined in June, but started posting.. I think a little over a month ago, but I'm posting more everyday. Joining in more threads, etc. :thumb_yello:

I remember started posting at the end of may !

and I have over 11ooo posts !

wow, that's a lot. On Mikasounds I'm very active though (the number 2 poster). Although, as you know, It's a lot more quite there. Which I do think is good, the difference must be there.

There, I have about.. 1100 posts or whatever..

wow, that's a lot. On Mikasounds I'm very active though (the number 2 poster). Although, as you know, It's a lot more quite there. Which I do think is good, the difference must be there.

There, I have about.. 1100 posts or whatever..

i'm back :)

I really don't like that forum !!

It's boring !:thumbdown:

So fast !!!

You ate only for a minute ?

I really don't like that forum !!

It's boring !:thumbdown:

So fast !!!

You ate only for a minute ?

Well.. I don't quite agree, but that's fine. I like the quietness there. And the fact you know everybody, that's cool. Altough I like all the news, and fun here alsof. So I like them equally for different reasons. :wink2:

Loads of people HATE Mikasounds, that's sad in my opinion.. I think there should be room for both :)

Well.. I don't quite agree, but that's fine. I like the quietness there. And the fact you know everybody, that's cool. Altough I like all the news, and fun here alsof. So I like them equally for different reasons. :wink2:

Loads of people HATE Mikasounds, that's sad in my opinion.. I think there should be room for both :)

Each with his own opinion!

Are there ppl from this forum too ?